The Rejuvenated Funny Pics Thread - NO VIDEOS (YouTube Included) (70 Viewers)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
That's like saying douchebag 1 over douchebag 2 anyday.
Exactly.

---------- Post added 13.07.2012 at 21:37 ----------

Nah, they're good brands. Just because douchebags like to drive them doesn't make you a douchebag if you drive one.

---------- Post added 13.07.2012 at 14:30 ----------

pussy
You're automatically a douchebag by association.

I dont like German brands because of that, although they are fantastic cars. Give me an Alfa over a BMW or Audi any day.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
You don't like cars, or just the manufacturers mentioned?
In an urban setting I just don't see how cars are relevant. Every morning when I head for classes I pass car after car after car just sitting there in traffic guzzling petrol. I do this from my bus which has it's own lane without traffic and which gets me there much faster than any of the car driving dudes. Going on a road trip or somewhere where you need a car? Rent it.

OMG, I think like Nzo. :sergio:
Why is that a :sergio: ? I agree on virtually everything you post here, I'm even considering copy-catting your New Years ritual in 2013/2014.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I live in the burbs so a car is a necessity. And you're not a douchebag by association, Zlatan. You're a douchebag because you judge people based on what they drive.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I live in the burbs so a car is a necessity. And you're not a douchebag by association, Zlatan. You're a douchebag because you judge people based on what they drive.
Are you seriously trying to debate with Zlatan the Rational? Give it up, douchebag.

Oh and, move to the city you cheap fuck.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
The city's not more expensive than the suburbs. The urban Philly sucks to live in. The burbs are so much better.

---------- Post added 13.07.2012 at 19:24 ----------

Oh and PS. Douchebag!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)