The Rejuvenated Funny Pics Thread - NO VIDEOS (YouTube Included) (28 Viewers)

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
Stuff it you, Star Trek was awesome. :D The Star Trek Quark was primarily featured in ran from 1993-1999, although he also had appearances in TNG and Voyager. There are many Star Trek series and they go in the following order - Star Trek TOS, Star Trek TNG, Star Trek DS9, Star Trek Voyager and Star Trek Enterprise (which was a prequel to TOS but it was the last of the series.) There is also a new Star Trek movie coming out this year which I can't wait for. :D

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
Stuff it you, Star Trek was awesome. :D The Star Trek Quark was primarily featured in ran from 1993-1999, although he also had appearances in TNG and Voyager. There are many Star Trek series and they go in the following order - Star Trek TOS, Star Trek TNG, Star Trek DS9, Star Trek Voyager and Star Trek Enterprise (which was a prequel to TOS but it was the last of the series.) There is also a new Star Trek movie coming out this year which I can't wait for. :D
The movie is coming out spring 2013. Its the continuation of the star trek beginnings movie which was released 2009. I'm not a huge star trek fan but my GF is so I godda put in some star trek face time.

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
The movie is coming out spring 2013. Its the continuation of the star trek beginnings movie which was released 2009. I'm not a huge star trek fan but my GF is so I godda put in some star trek face time.
They pushed it back again? Good grief! First it was supposed to be summer 2012, then they pushed it back to December 2012 and now 2013! :p And you picked a good girlfriend. :D I hear female Trekkies are the best. ;)

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
They pushed it back again? Good grief! First it was supposed to be summer 2012, then they pushed it back to December 2012 and now 2013! :p And you picked a good girlfriend. :D I hear female Trekkies are the best. ;)
Ya I thought it was coming out this summer too but they pushed it back. The first one was really well done. Yes ALC godda get with the program and watch some Star Trek

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
Ya I thought it was coming out this summer too but they pushed it back. The first one was really well done. Yes ALC godda get with the program and watch some Star Trek
Yeah I absolutely loved the first one! The Star Trek movies were going downhill before they revamped the whole thing. I think the last straw came when they killed Data and replaced him with B4. :sergio: The one thing I do miss is having an entire cinema to myself when I go watch it. :D The new movie drew in quite a crowd.

---------- Post added 25.06.2012 at 01:22 ----------

@ALC you should at least check out the 2009 one. The older ones will be too dated for current times unless you've been a long-time Trek fan. http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/star_trek_11/

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011
I found this a couple of days ago and posted it on FB simply because I was saying this since 1996, but I was sure someone would think I was being racist (I was not) so I took it down. :p You lot are more thick skinned. :p
Ohhh... Reggie... So nostalgic... I have 31 as my favourite number thanks to him. His 3 points shoots were magnificent !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)