The Rejuvenated Funny Pics Thread - NO VIDEOS (YouTube Included) (38 Viewers)

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
would have been funny if yogi wasn't the f4ggot he is. after löw saw that the ball boy did not really get the joke at first and the ball was bouncing towards the field he quickly hurried to get the ball instead of just letting the ball boy get it. it's like doing an adult joke and instantly apologizing in advance because you are such a douche that you fear the reactions (stepping onto someones toes by a simply telling joke).

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
would have been funny if yogi wasn't the f4ggot he is. after löw saw that the ball boy did not really get the joke at first and the ball was bouncing towards the field he quickly hurried to get the ball instead of just letting the ball boy get it. it's like doing an adult joke and instantly apologizing in advance because you are such a douche that you fear the reactions (stepping onto someones toes by a simply telling joke).
fuckin german humor.
:shifty:

Brandmon

Juventuz irregular
Aug 13, 2008

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
:lol:

I'm actually laughing at the retard who made this joke. If someone has an insulin problem, it's with hyperglycemia -- which insulin only makes worse. You never have an emergency insulin problem. That's like having an emergency high blood pressure pill problem.

Medical idiot. Is it really that hard to get the joke right?

Unless he's a complete retard and corrects himself in the last frame and gets that he should just pour the Coke down her throat. But I don't sense the artist was that clued in.

OP
Sheik Yerbouti
Apr 15, 2006
  • Thread Starter #21,566

I'm actually laughing at the retard who made this joke. If someone has an insulin problem, it's with hyperglycemia -- which insulin only makes worse. You never have an emergency insulin problem. That's like having an emergency high blood pressure pill problem.

Unless he's a complete retard and corrects himself in the last frame and gets that he should just pour the Coke down her throat. But I don't sense the artist was that clued in.
    You're such a geek, Greg!

Kate

Feb 7, 2011

:lol: Should have gone with an Epipen joke instead.

Noodle

★ ★ ★
    Jul 29, 2007

Way to ruin a joke, swag.

Really though, I had no idea. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)