The Rejuvenated Funny Pics Thread - NO VIDEOS (YouTube Included) (28 Viewers)

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
C. It strikes me as something that people with supressed homosexual feelings would create and is something that is looked at by other people that have supressed there sexuality.

Im not saying you are gay, I am saying that you have supressed those feelings if you find that stuff funny.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
C. It strikes me as something that people with supressed homosexual feelings would create and is something that is looked at by other people that have supressed there sexuality.

Im not saying you are gay, I am saying that you have supressed those feelings if you find that stuff funny.
i really don't even know what to say to this man, i don't even know how you could think up something like that so you must be gay or 'surpressing those feelings'.

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
i really don't even know what to say to this man, i don't even know how you could think up something like that so you must be gay or 'surpressing those feelings'.
Dude that last page was about racism and anal rape with graphic displays of the male genitals...if that is coming out through artwork it is clearly something that artist is into it and why else would someone look at a duck with a human penis, raping Barack Obama whilst his erect penis is on display?

For me that is a fairly basic observation. I don't find it funny, annoying or offensive. I find it stupid and I don't really care if you post it.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Dude that last page was about racism and anal rape with graphic displays of the male genitals...if that is coming out through artwork it is clearly something that artist is into it and why else would someone look at a duck with a human penis, raping Barack Obama whilst his erect penis is on display?

For me that is a fairly basic observation. I don't find it funny, annoying or offensive. I find it stupid and I don't really care if you post it.
it's just crude stupid humour, of course I find it stupid but I also find most of them funny so whatever, im sick of sounding like some obsessed retarded idiot with all these arguments with you anyway.

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
it's just crude stupid humour, of course I find it stupid but I also find most of them funny so whatever, im sick of sounding like some obsessed retarded idiot with all these arguments with you anyway.
You know that you start all of the arguments we have had? (aside from the ones where I just call you names until you respond, but that only happens because of the arguments yyou've forced). There is a very simple way to stop it - DON'T TALK TO ME.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
You know that you start all of the arguments we have had? (aside from the ones where I just call you names until you respond, but that only happens because of the arguments yyou've forced). There is a very simple way to stop it - DON'T TALK TO ME.
:sergio:

just enough man fuck i tried not to argue with you for a while until you start calling me names for nothing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)