The Referee Exchange Program (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Collina to ref in Bundesliga
Saturday 10 January, 2004

The referee exchange programme will mean German officials take charge of Serie A ties from next season, according to ‘Bild’.

The popular German newspaper maintains that three local men in black will travel across the border to officiate on Italian encounters, while Pierluigi Collina is one of three colleagues to move the other way.

UEFA have recently confirmed that from next year referees can be in charge of League games in different countries.

According to ‘Bild’, the experiment would initially only include Italy and Germany to test out its potential around the continent.

As Italian officials are often bitterly criticised by the press for errors of judgment, some clubs consider foreign referees to be the ideal solution for high profile Serie A matches.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Qaterminator

Nov 15, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Collina to ref in Bundesliga
Saturday 10 January, 2004

The referee exchange programme will mean German officials take charge of Serie A ties from next season, according to ‘Bild’.

The popular German newspaper maintains that three local men in black will travel across the border to officiate on Italian encounters, while Pierluigi Collina is one of three colleagues to move the other way.

UEFA have recently confirmed that from next year referees can be in charge of League games in different countries.

According to ‘Bild’, the experiment would initially only include Italy and Germany to test out its potential around the continent.

As Italian officials are often bitterly criticised by the press for errors of judgment, some clubs consider foreign referees to be the ideal solution for high profile Serie A matches.
How unlucky the Bundesliga for Collina to ref :D

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002
If FIFA is still planning to have refrees from the countries that haven't a good league in the next World Cup, wouldn't it be better to have refrees from Asia or Australia to come and judge in a game in England, Italy, Spain or Germany so they learn.

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
that would be good in some ways, but then again we want experienced refs who really know what they are doing

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002
Yeah, but how will they ever learn if they don't get the experience that they need. Maybe they should start off with games that isn't that important.

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Loppan ] ++
Yeah, but how will they ever learn if they don't get the experience that they need. Maybe they should start off with games that isn't that important.
that would work ;)

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
i see material for incubo. now juve board will get to know german officials and we will be able to bribe them in european matches also.
Could you show me where I once stated that Juve out and out bribed officials smart arse? This is a sorry attempt to make light of a situation which is a serious one for Juve and along with the doping scandal is making tainting them in a harmful ways.

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

Could you show me where I once stated that Juve out and out bribed officials smart arse?
probably you never said that in these words but your constant accusations towards referees helping juve and stuff leads to that conclusion.
sorry, next time i'll use some smiley

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

probably you never said that in these words but your constant accusations towards referees helping juve and stuff leads to that conclusion.
sorry, next time i'll use some smiley
Next time use your Flea Brain oopps I mean your Brain Fli. :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #15
    ++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

Next time use your Flea Brain oopps I mean your Brain Fli. :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:
    :LOL: good one :start:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)