The Rant Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
What the hell are we becoming. we cant fukin beat the weakest team in serie a.. we are lucky to come out with a draw.. I am fukin angry
i am angry at out captain that has been shit since christmas

i am angry at mr nedved for being a lame incompetent piece of shit that beats other players up and that will hopefully die on the pitch and probably already carries his burial tuxedo with him to the pitch everyday.

i am angry at camo the disgraceful midfielder that some idiots here claimed to be one of the top midfielders... i fukin hate his attitude.. no one with half a brain would get two red cards in 2 consecutive matches.. how dumb can you get? you are worse than materazzi and burdisso.

i am angry at our gay defense with only 1 player showing a sign of hope.. but ohhh brilliant secco will ship cannavaro in his coffin to teach them how to be worthless pieces of shit like he is.

and buffooon that has been worse than doni this season.. seems like he is becoming like dida step by step..

You are a disgraceful team... You have no chance in becoming anything in the next 5 years ... i've seen friendlies played with more enthusiasm... i bet our U-21 team can beat the fuk out of our Real squad.....
I was hoping that in 2 or 3 years after calcipoli we would be back as italy's best then become the world's best. obviously we are not close to being italy's best let alone world's best.
fuk you morrati and fuk you secco

And finally, our dumb coach that took valencia to the ground .... just please die in a fire.

/rant

Buy on AliExpress.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)