The Projection thread (not about giovanotti) (1 Viewer)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
This thread could be useful.

Jack, why are you giving -reps to Eddy and giovanotti?
Don't know about Ed to be honest (he is gonna explain that better), but Jack has something against me from the beginning (6 years ago).

And you know my opinion on Jack is not the best one to be honest.
Simply because the guy shows the worst possible characteristics that man can have,actually.

The recent one is spreading bad (negative reps ,tons of them because he can do that while we don't want or can't).
That's misusing mod powers.

He showed disrespect for me ,first time, 6 years ago.I was not a big fan of Ibrahimovic ,precisely I never liked the guy and I wish he never came here, but Jack misused that and attacked me stating that I'm against Ibahimovic because he is Bosnian which was absolutely the greatest nonsense(tell me Rab,you didn't like Ibra because he is Bosnian am I right?). But he just found a political reason to attack me and justified his miserable thoughts. Using a political situation to insult or attack someone is the lowest punch on the forums but oftenly used,no matter it was about Gaza, Middle East (someone said that Iraq should be destroyed anyway and that Africans are idiots because they don't use condoms so they deserve to die from AIDS etc.) or the Balkans.

Than ,when I was against Zigic engagement in Juve,he was attacking me again(which was the opposite we all know that Zigic is from Serbia).

Than,when he realized that I'm an Azzurri fan especially during the World Cup 2006, he attacked me using the new insulting method :"I don't understand people who are not the fans of their own National teams,using the words morons and idiots to describe such as I am."

Than suddenly he started to attack me ,recently, while spreading the tons of negative reps,as you can see Rab,you're a mod too.

To cut a long story short ,the guy posses a real frustration and it goes to such an extent that he actually opened a special dedication thread to juve o'curr because that guy gave me a negative rep which was :"They're not all from Jack."

Obviously the other guy (the negative one - Jack) is following the rep fluctuation and after he saw juve'o curr with his so called clever note by the Jack standards he decided to dedicate a thread to juve o'curr and start an o'curr warship.
If you want it Rab,you can check my reps so you'll see what I'm talking about.

I know we can't prevent this thing,and today it's me ,tomorrow it's gonna be someone else, but what I know for sure is that at least 20 members are with me on this one.

This forums was a decent place before (except several cases that were ruined my whole picture about the forums) but now it is really something different.
Having a biased lunatic as a mod (Jack) doesn't make me feel better.

OP
X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #32
    Don't know about Ed to be honest (he is gonna explain that better), but Jack has something against me from the beginning (6 years ago).

Simply because the guy shows the worst possible characteristics that man can have,actually.

The recent one is spreading bad (negative reps ,tons of them because he can do that while we don't want or can't).

He showed disrespect for me ,first time, 6 years ago.I was not a big fan of Ibrahimovic ,precisely I never liked the guy and I wish he never came here, but Jack misused that and attacked me stating that I'm against Ibahimovic because he is Bosnian which was absolutely the greatest nonsense(tell me Rab,you didn't like Ibra because he is Bosnian am I right?). But he just found a political reason to attack me and justified his miserable thoughts. Using a political situation to insult or attack someone is the lowest punch on the forums but oftenly used,no matter it was about Gaza, Middle East (someone said that Iraq should be destroyed anyway and that Africans are idiots because they don't use condoms so they deserve to die from AIDS etc.) or the Balkans.

Than ,when I was against Zigic engagement in Juve,he was attacking me again(which was the opposite we all know that Zigic is from Serbia).

Than,when he realized that I'm an Azzurri fan especially during the World Cup 2006, he attacked me using the new insulting method :"I don't understand people who are not the fans of their own National teams,using the words morons and idiots to describe such as I am."

Than suddenly he started to attack me ,recently, while spreading the tons of negative reps,as you can see Rab,you're a mod too.

To cut a long story short ,the guy posses a real frustration and it goes to such an extent that he actually opened a special dedication thread to juve o'curr because that guy gave me a negative rep which was :"They're not all from Jack."

Obviously the other guy (the negative one - Jack) is following the rep fluctuation and after he saw juve'o curr with his so called clever note by the Jack standards he decided to dedicate a thread to juve o'curr and start an o'curr warship.

I know we can't prevent this thing,and today it's me ,tomorrow it's gonna be someone else, but what I know for sure is that at least 20 members are with me on this one.

This forums was a decent place before (except several cases that were ruined my whole picture about the forums) but now it is really something different.
    See I told you to use this thread you did so perfectly and now the players threads can be used for discussing players. Everybody wins

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004

I love it that I make you not feel better.

Rab, so what if they are not trolls? They don't like me and the keep on criticizing me and if it irritates them that I give them -REPs then I'll keep on doing it. If you have anything more to discuss with me on this subject, I'd rather do it with you somewhere else.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
    You should know that is not the truth, your respected among 99% of the posters here.
    If he would let those anger/stalking periods of his go, then I would agree with you.

From what I have seen he certainly can act better, not provoke, not troll and be a very good poster and a mod who would get the respect of probably all in the forum.

But when he is in this happy when i can make somoene unhappy mode I don't hink that 99% of the forum respects him.

blondu

Grazie Ale
    Nov 9, 2006
    Imo there are other methods to "resolv" these things rather than - rep...people do care about the rep because it's kind of their work in this forum...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)