The positive corner (1 Viewer)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Look, we do have the best team in Italy and the world when you look at our players for actual value against transfer value, everybody knows it. We got da best keeper ever, best defense in the world, best talent in Pogba, best GM, most underrated manager ever, top talent in Dybala, best dribbler in he world (Cuads 90 dribbling in FIFA), best Spanish striker, best poacher, and world class Dm who is injured. When everyone is healthy, we have the best team in da world and we will be back in the final.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Inter will lose soon and more than one match,
We are still in the race for the scudetto. And Napoli will be our turn point. Watch us kick their ass :)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
The positive? We have the blueprint to be the best in the world. Here it is:

Buffon
Licht - Bonucci - Chiellini - Evra
Marchisio - Pirlo - Pogba
Vidal
Morata - Tevez​

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Let me start. (I havent read any posts of today).

What I liked the most yesterday;

Mario Lemina - Looks like a bargain. He played a flawless game and even made key passes. His pace surprices me the most
Cuadrado - He has been our best best player this year. And again had a big game. His dribblings is almost 100%
Juve had 25 shots on and off the target (hope the goals will come)
Juve conceded 1 shot on target (goal) - I put this on to the account of unluckiness.
Allegri made adjustments in the break that worked well. We totally ran over Frosinone in the 2. half.

Yeah, I think there were some positives even from that poor poor result.
Feel free to discuss my thoughts, but please refrain from beeing overly negative. I cant handle it atm ;)
Gaah, You just made it worse :(

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
The only thing that can fill this positive corner of yours is getting the three points and not fooling around.

In the end only victories and trophies count.

Really, fuck the possession, shots, pitch dominance. Leave that to Arsenal and other random clubs that don't win shit.

I was the happiest man alive when we won almost every game 1-0 with Capello.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)