The Players On Loan.. (2 Viewers)

Aug 26, 2003
here is what the trainer said after the 2:2 from siena!Gigi De Canio: “Every game tells a story and we can be happy with this point considering how the situation was panning out. I really admired the reaction of my players against bad luck and incidents that just didn’t go their way, as they fought back twice and never lost their faith.

David Chiumiento has extraordinary quality.”

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by julio1011 ] ++
does anyone know anything about this "new delpiero" person. i think his name is Volpato, and he is on loan or something.
he played this season againest Atlanta in coppa italia , i liked his hair , he did't look like great player

OP
Juve_Kosova
May 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #148
    ++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++
    Chiumiento was in the best eleven of the last gameday!
    yeah its great...

btw... i remember reading somewhere that we MIGHT give chiumento to Liverno for FREE as they helped us getting mutu.. i really hope this wont happend..

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
    Max Vieri scored for Ternana
    Arezzo 0-1 Ternana

Boudianski is playing for Reggina today and Gasbarroni for Sampdoria, while Chiumiento is (once again) on the bench. The same goes for Piccolo and Zeytulaev (Reggina).

OP
    Juve_Kosova
    May 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #155
    ++ [ originally posted by isha00 ] ++
    Livorno can choose 2 of our ex-primavera players (probably they'll choose Palladino and Chiumiento) to get ON LOAN for free.
    ohhh i really hope your right.. if it just on loan AND NOT PERMANANT DEAL, then its all good... :D :thumb:

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
    I read so. It would be very stupid to give out those players for free only because of a favour. They are the best "products" of our primavera team of the last years!

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
    Palladino has had the flu, but he has played anyway against Perugia (Per 0-1 Sal).
    Today he has played against Catanzaro, got sub at 67'.
    The final score is 0-0.

Ah, he was called for the NT team that will play in the "Giochi del Mediterraneo" (27th feb - 1rst March)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)