The Players On Loan.. (1 Viewer)

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
yes i am serious have you seen him play? his presence between the posts is great btw look at how many goals livorno conceded only 1 in 5 matches it shows huh?

lestat_1987

Aug 31, 2005
Mirante is supossed to be the next buffon, If we ever sell Gigi I´d happily leave the responsability of guardinmg our goal to Mirante.
This has to be the season where he proves himself. Still I hope Buffon never elaves us:D

OP
Juve_Kosova
May 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #287
    ++ [ originally posted by djleli ] ++
    yes i am serious have you seen him play? his presence between the posts is great btw look at how many goals livorno conceded only 1 in 5 matches it shows huh?
    livorno yes.. but what has that got to do with mirante?

mirante is playing for Siena !

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++
    to be honest i have never seen him, don't get me wrong it would be great if Mirante has the potential to become a future nr. 1. but for me Buffon is 1. for next coming years!
    lets see how the injury has affected him i hope it didnt

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++

and Legro?
    Legro is the average defender who isnt anything special also he has height but never does anything with it while tudor scores goals he has already scored a goal against milan

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
    Legrottaglie was good while he was at Chievo. Roma was after him for months, when Moggi snatched him at the last moment. Only for Roma to go after Chivu instead...DOH!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)