The Players On Loan.. (2 Viewers)

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by lestat_1987 ] ++
can be, I just read in planetfootball that it was 3.5 but you can never be sure. think we´ll see him back in torino?
no:
- we already have a lot of fowards
- he's short
- after what he said last year against juve, moggi will not take him back. He will sort of use him as an example for the other players.

Aug 26, 2003
I don't think that Chiellini talked some trash he only sad that his chances to play are higher in Florence and also for the National Team, and i think that is something which is true, so i can't blame him for that!

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
its actualy sad but remembering his performance against milan and especial cafu this summer one has to admit that he aint top notch but one cant judge him in 1 game

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by isha00 ] ++

no:
- we already have a lot of fowards
- he's short
- after what he said last year against juve, moggi will not take him back. He will sort of use him as an example for the other players.
The last reason is the only one that actually counts. It's impossible that Miccoli will be accepted by fellow players and fans, he's made his own situation so I don't feel sorry for him.

By next summer one of the other forwards could have left, and it's not like Capello only uses height as a criterium for forwards.

OP
Juve_Kosova
May 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #332
    Palladino scored for azzurri u21 1-0 !

he's doing really great now... 2goals in 3 matches for azzurri and also 2 goals for Livorno this season!

Geof

May 14, 2004
    How come this thread isn't used anymore?

Our players on loan are doing good:
    Piccolo, Marchisio and Giovinco all came on, for Empoli. Giovinco scored the 2-1.
    Volpato didn't come off the bench (but he is on co-ownership).

Mirante is doing good for Samp! I personally think he'll be sold at the end of the season. He's too good to be benched for 99% of the matches...

Paro is also playing good for Genoa (co-ownership)

Keep us updated about these guys and all the others on loan/co-ownership

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
    I thought Paro was quite good last season, and find it surprising he was sold to Genoa (as far as I know it wasnt a co-ownership). Your attempt to revive this thread is noble but futile, everyone just knows that we wont see these players ever again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)