The players on loan... (2 Viewers)

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
* in case Fiorentina stays in Serie A *

- If Zambrotta leaves Chiellini will come back. Another possibility is that Zambrotta will move to the right so Chiellini can play left back. The most likely is that he will stay with Fiorentina for another year.

- Maresca is angry with the board, but can maybe be pursuaded to come back. This is only if he's promised a lot of playtime though. More likely is that we will but someone like Edu and sell Maresca to generate cash.

- Miccoli hates us now and will stay for sure.

* in case Fiorentina relegates *

Miccoli will retire and the other two will get loaned out to another team.

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++

Miccoli will retire and the other two will get loaned out to another team.
Another reason to hope Fiorentina will lose, to see if he will keep his promise :D

Lippi.am

Feb 18, 2004
Anyway Moggi must bring back 50% of the rights of Chiellini, even if he stay on loan for one more season. Also we can sell 50% rights of Miccoli and Maresca. Juve do not need them

Geof

May 14, 2004
is he on loan or on co-ownership? I thought :yuck:Micco:yuck: and Maresca were co-owned by Juve and :yuck: Viola :yuck: and that Chiellini was on loan, and 100% owned by us...

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Fiorentina stayed in, so he won't. It would would have been cool though to see if he kept his promise.

And all three are on co-ownership.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Ok,,, let me analyse the situation (please comment on my analysis):
Goalkeepers:
There are Rumors that Cheminti will retire. meaning we will need a sub keeper. We have been linked lightly with Antonioli the ex-Roma keeper. Good one as a sub. Honestly Chimenti's spirit is irreplaceable.. All players love him.
So we might get Antonioli, or another Goalkeeper who is ~30 years old to be a sub.

Deffence:
Ferrara retired, Montero is Rumored to leave Juve this summer seeking first line participations outside the Serie A. I don't see Legro coming back (he really screwed up last year) Tudor has better chances because he has history with Juve. If Tudor returns we will need another CB with him. Rumors are saying that we already singed Kovac. Kovac and Tudor might be a good combination of sub CBs. Tudor is still young and Kovac just wants to honor and money that comes with Juve's jersey. If Tudor does not return we will need another YOUNG CB. I would vote for Paolo Cannavaro although Juve has been linked many times with Bonera.
Bonera can be helpful as a Side back as well as CB.

Side backs:
This depends heavily on Pessotto. If he is retiring we will need another SB. Chielini can return from loan for free, but I heard the Capello didn't like his deffensive abilities. This means that we will get him :D ...

DM:
With Appiah's current form, I think that all 4 DMs should stay and that we should not add another other player with them.

CM/OM:
We need a helper for Nedved. We have been linked few months back with Stephano Fiore. He is idea for Juve from the every way. Cheap, Serie A tested, italian, not old, creative, scores, and can play as a Centre midfield (emerson's position) and right wing.

Wings:
camoranesi, Muttu, Kapo all should stay especially because we want to fight for the CL. Olivera should go on a loan though or stay as a sub that plays in the less important matches so he can gain experience. Thats ofcourse if he can maintain his temper and manners.

Forwards:
We have the best .. so keep them :)

Coach:
:cool:

Summary:
Out: Ferrara, Montero, Cheminti, Olivera (loan)
In: Kovac, Tudor/Bonera, Fiore

Costs:
Fiore: 2~3 million euro
Bonera: ~5 million euro

Juve-Nuts

May 31, 2005
++ [ originally posted by ZAF3000 ] ++

Summary:
Out: Ferrara, Montero, Cheminti, Olivera (loan)
In: Kovac, Tudor/Bonera, Fiore

Costs:
Fiore: 2~3 million euro
Bonera: ~5 million euro
i think we'll make more transfers than that but your on the right lines.

In defence i dnt think tht we will sell tudor as we have aparently received sum offers from the premiership for him so that could raise a few million and added to the sales of half of miccoli and half of maresca we could raise a further 10-15mil. its pretty safe to say that bonera will be joining us over the summer months, and tht is something i am happy about, hes versatile and wud b good back up or a replacement for Zebina, we cud also see miguel/casetti move into tht right back role meaning bonera would become cover for the CB roles along with Kovac. Pessotto and Birindelli are not adaquate cover for the tireless Zambrotta so we may well see the return of Chiellini or more than likely the signing of Parisi (seeing as he is touring japan with us). The sale of Montero would probably only raise about £100 so tht wouldnt boost our kitty by a vast ammount

The midfield IMO is the weakest part of our team as we lack a creative fuigure in the absence of nedved and he is no longer the player that he used to be. I often find myself watching Juve matches and wondering where a goal can come from. Pizarro would be a brilliant partner for Emerson as he would add solidity aswell as a bit more creativity tht we sorely lack. I also like the sound of Meghni, the new 'Zidane' sounds aite to me, hopefully Bologna get relegated and we can get him on the cheap!! I'd also like to see more of Kapo and Olivera has impressed me this season so our wings look pretty gud.

Upfront I'm sure there will be a departure this summer and i have a feeling it will be either Del Piero or Trezeguet. Both players have performed towards the end of the season but their proneness to injury and fluctuation of form has been all too common over the last few years. I also cannot see either player being happy with a substitutes role. If Trezeguet is the departure then we will almost definately see Gilardino in black and white next season (i hope this is the case), if the departure is Del Piero then i think tht we may see a lower calibre forward such as Iaquinta. Then again i wouldnt be suprised if we dont buy any attackers, just hope and pray tht milan dnt get Gilardino, theyve already got Jankulovski and Vogel, Damn they will b awesome next year..... :down:

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I would love to see Barzagli or Zaccardo instead of Bonera, since he has suxxed all the matches I've seen him in. But I dunno...
I would be really glad to see if Chiellini or Parisi joins us.
Kovac..nah rather Tudor. Younger, better and used to Serie A, history with Juve, score some goals...
Pizarro is top priority IMO. He is the same as Xavi or Pirlo, but cost much less. He would be perfect alongside Emerson.
Gilardino is so great and awesome, I would be the happiest man on earth if he joined us ;)
I also want Cassetti or Miguel.

Sum up:

-Gilardino IF Trezeguet leaves
-Cassano IF Del Piero leaves
-Pizarro
-Cassetti/Miguel
-Zaccardo/Barzagli/Bonera
-Tudor back or Kovac in the worst case scenario.
-Chiellini or Parisi, or even both IF we sell Zambro for crazy money
-Sebastien Frey IF we sell Buffon for crazy money

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Sally, Cipriani may still be half owned, but im not 100% sure. but he isnt what he could have been unfortunately.

we need young centre backs. tudor is a risk still as he has shown many seasons now that he can be injury prone. i think masiello should stay and actually be used as a utility back up defender. but i do think barzagli and another defender like chivu or rodriguez should join. we need a good right back.

midfield i think should see one of blasi or tacchinardi leaving. appiah should stay as he has shown he is more capable and with giannichedda joining, he offers the same as tacchinardi, we can get some cash or use tacchinardi in a swap type deal. Same as blasi for that matter. If the current system stays as it is, then Pizarro or Emre should join for central midfield. All wingers should stay as they are all versitile.

Id sell trezeguet and bring in gilardino. Probably use Nonda as trading material to try and get Gilardino. Id keep the others.

out:
chimenti, birindelli, ferrara, montero, legro, tudor, blasi/tacchinardi, trezeguet (maresca, miccoli fully sold as they both dont want juve anymore)

in:
barzagli, chivu/rodriguez, miguel, chiellini, pizarro/emre, giannichedda, gilardino

Juve-Nuts

May 31, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Welcome to the forum Juve-Nuts. Very nice first post. :)

And by the way you share the name of a very famous member of this forum. ;)
Cheers Mate :)

I would love to see Barzagli or Zaccardo instead of Bonera
True i totally forgot about them, but still i like Bonera, hes in the national side so there must b something good about him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)