The player style...the most you like & the most you don't. (5 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
And here comes the question; could you find me one similarity amongst the players in bold?
It doesn't matter if the play at Barcelona, I would like you to compare them to the appropriate players I listed that I like and you'll know what I am talking about.

Etoo vs Drogba
Ronaldinho vs Kaka
Puyol vs Mexes

Phillip II

Nov 30, 2006
As far as the style of the player is concerned i enjoy watching every single player who's been gifted with incredibille football talent, be it Ortega, Del Piero, Ginola, Zidane, Savicevic, Prosinecki, Socrates, CR, even Ibra.

I also like those who aren't exactly magicians with the ball like the above mentioned, but still have huge talent and are substituting their technique and driblling inferiority with their strenght, will and intelligence. Guys like Nedved, Jugovic, Stankovic, Gerrard.

I dislike the style of those who are instrumental for the team's good results but offer absolutely no enjoyment to the eye - Emerson, Makelele, Gattuso ....even our coach Deschamps.

GoldenH

Jul 28, 2006
the player styles i like
Nedved/Delpiero/Buffon
Zola/Baggio/Litmanen / Romario / Helguera
Cannavaro

The Player styles i don't like
Puyol/ Drogba/ Essien / Pirlo / Vieira / Totti

The player styles i more or less hate
RVN / Zlatan / Materazzi/
i'd like to add a couple of coaches to this category also:
Mancini / Rijkaard / Mourinho /

Tobias

Guerriero
Sep 20, 2006
I like minus juve
gattuso
kaka
maldini
nesta
oddo
ferrari
montolivo...etc
I dönt like
henry- arrogant
lampard
fabregas
bellamy
drogba- nasty looking... ect too many

OP

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
  • Thread Starter #31
    It doesn't matter if the play at Barcelona, I would like you to compare them to the appropriate players I listed that I like and you'll know what I am talking about.

Etoo vs Drogba
    Ronaldinho vs Kaka
    Puyol vs Mexes
    I agree with you regarding Drogba and Kaka, but I'm not sure about Mexes; his abilities as a defender and his playing style as well.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    What's wrong with Mexes, he's one of the best defenders in the game right now, at least in what I look for in a defender. He's also a bad boy on the pitch.

OP

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
  • Thread Starter #35
    What's wrong with Mexes, he's one of the best defenders in the game right now, at least in what I look for in a defender. He's also a bad boy on the pitch.
    He isn't that tough and he makes lots of slips.

HOT

Buffon
    Gattuso
    Martins
    Eto'o
    Deco
    Zambrotta
    Krøldrup
    Del Piero
    Govou
    Emerson
    Totti

NOT

Nakata
    Sissoko
    Crouch
    Frings
    Emerson is hot!!! :shocked: Maybe he is hot but not in football.

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
    I think one account of the fact that I placed Gattuso on my hot list you should be able to sense that it is football skill and not apperance my list was about. :oops:

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Are we talking appearance here? Because my lists have nothing to do with appearance, I speak about playing style.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)