The Play on Names Game (1 Viewer)

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #141
    Yep that's right,

"Michael" from the movie, "Tar" "Gnat"...

Wow I'm surprised you actually figured out tar... i thought it'd be impossible. I gotta go to uni now, i'll try continue asap :cool:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Edgar Davids ] ++

you don't know Tarnat? :eek: with his amazing shots...
    you realy should know him. almost all the goals he scores are cracking shots :eek:
    Yeah, his first goal for Man City was a thunderous free kick from like 40 yards out :eek::thumb:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by G_O_A_T ] ++
    I could have sworn it was Travolta Fishinsect :wallbang:

:D
    Not far off, were you? :D

PS. Zlatan, you really suck at this game, don't you? :D Don't worry, I'm not much better, but still, Geremi Eggmixer, John Waterby, Travolta Fishinsect! :wallbang: Why not be like me and just keep quiet so that people don't think you're an idiot? ;)

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #145
    ++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++

PS. Zlatan, you really suck at this game, don't you? :D Don't worry, I'm not much better, but still, Geremi Eggmixer, John Waterby, Travolta Fishinsect! :wallbang: Why not be like me and just keep quiet so that people don't think you're an idiot? ;)
    :howler: but they were hilarious, especially Geremi Eggmixer :D. I guess that's a good idea, but having a go is always good... that's the only way u can win :thumb:

The first time I noticed Tarnat was when he took an absolutely awesome free kick from 30 yards for Bayern. I remember they were using a black ball, and it left the keeper rooted on the spot thinking :wth:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++

I have one point in this game Stu. How many do you have? :stuckup: :p

P.S. No, I'm not good at this game, but I'm just fooling around with those Travolta Fishinsect and Geremi Eggmixer names ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)