The Pig (1 Viewer)

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by steveivy ] ++
this shoe is :yuck:
You cant really tell from this pic, as its jus a design shot.

There were several pairs made by the major manufacturers on the news the other day, most looked good, plus if you buy the skin, it will fit on any boot and in any colour so doesnt really change the look of your boot... it jus becomes knobbly

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jessica

Aug 10, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++
The pig is a knobbly skin.. either available as a boot or in a special skin that can be used with any current boot.

Improves ball control dramatically
I think that the shoes are :yuck:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by -CSD- ] ++
this thread really reminds me of Snatch and that bastard bricktop :LOL:
You're always goin to have problems lifting a body in 1 piece. Apparently the best thing to do is cut up the corpse into 6 pieces and pile it all togetha. And when you got your 6 pieces you gotta get rid of'em 'cause it's no good leavin' it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover now is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs, you gotta starve the pigs for a few days then the sight of a chopped up body will look like curry to a piss head. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggie's digestion. You could do this afterwards o'course but you don't wanna go siftin' thru pig shit now do ya. They will go thru bone like butta. You need at least 16 pigs to finish the job in one sitting so be wary of any man who owns a pig farm. They will go thru a body that weighs 200 pounds in about 8 minutes. That means that a single pig can consume 2 pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression 'as greedy as a pig'.

:thumb::cool:

what a legend

OP
Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #38
    Opps had forgotten about this thread.

I remember the Predator commercial used to say "Goalkeepers...retire!" or something like that. What will the new one say?

Anyway it's called the pig cos it does look like a pig apparently and when you walk in them, they squeal! That's what their creator said.

But is it legal to have those points there? One thing u can hurt an opponent more maybe and secondly if they help you to hold the ball more wouldn't that be an unfair advantage? :confused:

Anyway I don't know, in the last pic they look really cool but between ball control (pig) and shooting control (predator) i'll go for the latter :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)