The Passion of Christ (2 Viewers)

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Painless_cry ] ++

:LOL: :LOL: I also hate when people do that... but well, what can I say? I'm with a horrible cold and I can't play soccer tomorrow! grrrr
im sorry to hear that. hope u get better. i ve been with a cold for three weeks now but nothing serious

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Painless_cry ] ++
having cold sucks so much, and even got the shot to protect myself against cold... arghh I hope you get better soon
u can never protect yourseLf against the coLd.

weLL hopefuLLy tomorrow i LL be able to get out of this heLL they caLL home

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
I have an infection in my right ear, and having a cold is way less painful.

So I said thank God you have a cold and not an ear infection

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #193
    sorry to hear that fabi mate; i hope u didn't get that doing something stupid like my friend did. He had something in his left ear, so he thought he could get it out by putting water into his right ear :wallbang:

hurry up and post again btw, I don't like that number ;)

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
    you're losing me my friend , you're losing me ( to josh )

Graham , it's dangerous to say that that kind of people are your friends ..... that's why on the forums you call them " cousings " and " nephews " :D

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #196
    ++ [ originally posted by Vicky ] ++
    Graham , it's dangerous to say that that kind of people are your friends ..... that's why on the forums you call them " cousings " and " nephews " :D
    Good idea ;)
    ++ [ originally posted by Vicky ] ++
    cousings
    HEY, YOU DID IT! I DUNNO IF U REMEMBER US HAVING THIS DISCUSSION, BUT I SAID THAT SOMETIMES I IMPULSIVELY ATTACH LETTERS TO WORDS THAT SHOULDN'T BE THERE! YOU CALLED ME A WEIRDO WHEN I SAID I DID THAT! HA! :p

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++

HEY, YOU DID IT! I DUNNO IF U REMEMBER US HAVING THIS DISCUSSION, BUT I SAID THAT SOMETIMES I IMPULSIVELY ATTACH LETTERS TO WORDS THAT SHOULDN'T BE THERE! YOU CALLED ME A WEIRDO WHEN I SAID I DID THAT! HA! :p

thats the stuff about remembering that i am talkin about here

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    Thank you everyone

sorry to hear that fabi mate; i hope u didn't get that doing something stupid like my friend did. He had something in his left ear, so he thought he could get it out by putting water into his right ear :wallbang:

hurry up and post again btw, I don't like that number ;)
    what number? 666?

I hate it too!!!

I got it because I went to the beach on friday and the sea was kinda dirty. I think it was because of that

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004

Good idea ;)

too bad it ait'n microsof word and you cant change the case here :p

i really appreceate the capital letters ;) and i never realised that i add extra letters to words ..... i guess that makes me a weirdo TOO :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)