The Passion of Christ (1 Viewer)

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
i just watched The Passion of Christ...

felt weird seeing all those white mens speak Hindustani... :D

i am sure Hindustanese dont need the subtitle to watch it... with the language , the background music, and all the crying womans, i felt as if i am watching an Indian movie.... Kuch Kuch Hota Hair anyone ? ;)

Juve_7

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++

No. If he had any more than human endurance and tolerance of pain, his suffering is worthless.
im not saying that he had more tolerance all im saying is that he must have some power that would ve kept him going ...where others might have stopped ..anyway only my understanding of the movei ....maybe you know better.

Painless_cry

Jun 14, 2003
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++

i am sure Hindustanese dont need the subtitle to watch it... with the language , the background music, and all the crying womans, i felt as if i am watching an Indian movie.... Kuch Kuch Hota Hair anyone ? ;)

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: indian movies are quite tragic, but I like them :D

baggio

Jun 3, 2003

LOL...:D

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
of coz... they speak aramuc.. the long lost ancient language.. but i could have sweared that the words and intonation are almost the same... any indian who can comfirm this?
Saw the movie this afternoon Alessandro. Nope, thats not hindi. We too had sub titles. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)