The Only Way is Ethics (The Gen. Ethics Thread) (1 Viewer)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
What it sounds like. Talk about morality, ethics, philos, homos, eros, et al. If things get specific create another thread. This is the WAYD of ethics.

Have fun.

If your conversation goes off topic on to some philosophical realm of right and wrong, good or bad etc. Take your shit here or we'll just put your convo here anyway.

Buy on AliExpress.com

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
i can't understand homos...

and i wonder if they are born that way or 'gained' after some bad experiences with girls...

+ i hate romanian gypsies

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I hate gypsies too.

I've known a couple gay people since I was a kid and you could always tell something was off. I wouldn't be surprised if some turn gay tho.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
Whoa, whoa. Please no "I hate..." or anything of the kind. This isn't the place to vent that sort of stuff, just a place to discuss ethics. And can we not say "homos" in that kind of context :sad:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Everyone hates gypsies, no big deal.

What's wrong with homos though? I thought it was short for homosexual.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
Everyone hates gypsies, no big deal.

What's wrong with homos though? I thought it was short for homosexual.
I don't want this to turn into a hate thread, it's here for real discussion. Homos is derogatory and offensive, and since the context here was discussion instead of joking around, I see it as such.

OP
Enron

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
  • Thread Starter #17
    Magatu would say the right to work is the right of every child.

Aug 1, 2003
    AFAIK marriage is a religious rite or something and since most if not all are against homosexuality I don't understand why they would want to get married. Co-habit or something. Or does it have anything to do with difference in civil law (privileges etc) when you are married or not?

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    AFAIK marriage is a religious rite or something and since most if not all are against homosexuality I don't understand why they would want to get married. Co-habit or something. Or does it have anything to do with difference in civil law (privileges etc) when you are married or not?
    What does it matter why they do want to?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)