The Offside Rule (4 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
@ K10- that the most idiotic idea i have ever heard, FIFA might just go for it you know.

Andy said:
Eliminating the offside rule would absolutely destroy the game. Why do you think the Scottish FA has lobbied to throw out the offside rule all together? To enhance their credibility in the sport of kickball!
hey that totally uncalled...oh..wait :oops:

to be honest with all the chopping and changing of the rule it has gotten ridiculous, i preffered the rule of 2 years ago. if the forward was not directly involved/intefering with play, then he was not offside however if he then went on to score he would be flagged. the whole intefering with play issue was straightforward.
then they decide to screw around with it with all this first first phase,second phase blah blah and it left everyone confused. i seen a

game where the forward was a yard offside, blocking the keepers view and as the shot came in the keeper didnt see the shot, goal was scored, should the forward who was blocking the keeprs view be described as inactive? or would he only be ative if the ball struck him??

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Jacques said:
Eliminating the offside rule will let us see Zlatan miss more sitters:
zlatan...rounds the keeper kicks teh turf and looks for a penalty after skying the ball into the stands....
thanks jack i never thought this through properly, ok lets do it:smoke:

K10

Jul 12, 2002
obviously i wasn't serious and that will never happen.

I just said that cause I'm a lazy player and no offsides would suit me perfectly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)