The Official "The official had sun in their eyes" thread (1 Viewer)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Like I said in the Calciopoli or Morattopoli thread I regret not making a special thread for Inter 4-5 years ago and show the real Calciopoli. Incidents that had Juve been part of it we would probably be playing in Serie Z3.

From Adriano's handball two goals to Zlatan's 7 fake penalty kicks goals into some offside goals ala Siena game with some disallowed goals for their opponents including the Parma valid goals and preventing them from clear 3points etc... the list goes on.

I'll listen to Hustini and make a new one to see whether the Iuliano-Ronaldo incident the one they've been crying for over 10years now if it can be compared to the Inter calls ever since 2006.

This thread is not to discuss Juve's fake calciopoli but rather take a look at the calls Inter and Milan are getting into their favors when one would wonder what would have happened to us had we been the one getting all these calls.

Feel free to share pictures/videos etc

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4
    Also 07-08, and they still say the Iuliano-Ronaldo incident was an awful thing:sergio:

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8
    One would try to understand the chaos Calciopoli directors did for the Iuliano-Ronaldo incident 10+ years ago.... Including press + media continuously bashing the so called cheating Juve.

This one, in one of the biggest derbies in the world, why no one bitched about it as much as the Iuliano-Ronaldo incident for example?

Attachments

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Rab,

In light of your recent work I hearby grant you the coveted prize awarded to a select few of elite men around the world, the Nobel Peace Prize. Granted, this thread is much less likely to produce peace than Inter earn a spot kick against them, it still deserves respect. I don't think you realize how epic this thread is going to become. From all of us at Tuz, thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)