The Official Tennis Thread (6 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Murray just didn't get enough first serves in.

Other than that, he played okay, but okay ain't enough to beat Federer in a grand slam.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You contradict yourself. If you hate Federer for winning all the time, shouldn't you also hate Serena? At least Federer is a graceful and classy athlete, unlike that attention seeking whore called Serena :andyandbarcelona:

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
You contradict yourself. If you hate Federer for winning all the time, shouldn't you also hate Serena? At least Federer is a graceful and classy athlete, unlike that attention seeking whore called Serena :andyandbarcelona:
That is exactly what I was gonna say. Federer is all class. Serena Williams has none what so ever.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Serena shouldn't even be competing against other women; her and Venus are like mutants. They both have serves that are equal to some of the most powerful servers on the men's tour. How is that fair for women's competition?

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
I was never judging Federer and Serena by class level, so I don't get your point :rolleyes::rolleyes2

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
O o...you unleashed the fury of Federer's fans.
Haha, apparently I did

If you consider a person likeable it doesn't mean that everyone else agrees with you.
Exactly.

I don't like Federer; I think he's a smug bastard, but he's a wonderful player.
My thoughts exactly. Beware of the Federer fans who are gonna attack you soon:shifty:

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Federer has OWNED this sport. I'm a big Sampras fan, I used to cheer against Federer whenever he plays just because he was close to equaling Sampras records. Now, He overpassed Sampras by a mile and I've seen enough of him playing wonderful Tennis that converted me to be a huge Federer fan since 2007.

Great personality as well. If you have followed him throughout his career, you'll certainly admire the man. I'm curious to see when will this amazing run ends. It'll be a sad day watching him leaving Tennis.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)