The Official Tennis Thread (9 Viewers)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Its nike thingy.

Federer is actually a Roma fan. When the Rome masters are on, Federer has visited Roma serie a games, and Totti has visited Rome masters tournament when Federer is playing.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Its nike thingy.

Federer is actually a Roma fan. When the Rome masters are on, Federer has visited Roma serie a games, and Totti has visited Rome masters tournament when Federer is playing.
eww :inter:

I like Federer, but in this case my number 1 will be Del Potro from now on.

I already knew that Del Potro is a Juve fan when he defeated that cunt, Nadal :D

Forza Juan Martin Del Potro!

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Anyone been watching the Australian Open?

Pretty dominant display from Murray tonight to get through to the QF. His gameplan was spot on to take on a guy who is 6ft 9 and has little other than a big serve.

He'll probably play Nadal in the quarters.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Between 2001 and June 2006 he was General Manager/CEO of the French Tennis Federation (FFT) and was the man in charge of organizing the French Open (Roland Garros), the Paris Master Series and the Davis Cup tennis tournaments.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Anyone been watching the Australian Open?

Pretty dominant display from Murray tonight to get through to the QF. His gameplan was spot on to take on a guy who is 6ft 9 and has little other than a big serve.

He'll probably play Nadal in the quarters.
Yeah been watching it and went last friday (first time i ever go and now I appreciate it more tbh)

Some decent games and other horrible ones. Hopefully Roddick and gonzalez is a good one.

Can't believe Baghadatis had to abandon the match against that cunt Hewitt

OP
HelterSkelter

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #650
    You know what i would like?

Murray winning a grandslam.Like,FINALLY.Heck i'd even be happy if Hewitt or Roddick won.So i will be rooting for Hewitt against Federer.

And i also hope Murray owns that Spanish prick

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    Between 2001 and June 2006 he was General Manager/CEO of the French Tennis Federation (FFT) and was the man in charge of organizing the French Open (Roland Garros), the Paris Master Series and the Davis Cup tennis tournaments.
    I know, but that doesn't prove he knows about tennis.

By your logic, being President of Juve means he knows about football.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
    Murray needs to put an almost faultless performance to defeat Federer! Roger is unbelievably perfect. I thought after a very successful 2009, Roger would be less motivated in 2010, but it's already clear that he wants more and more trophies.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    Murray has a winning record against Federer, but Federer always wins when they meet at grand slams.

Should be an interesting game.

OP
    HelterSkelter

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #659
    I don't think there's a set of tennis players i hate more than the Williams sisters.I can't decide which one i hate more.Plus i wanted Henin to do well at the start of tournament,so her losing to Serena makes it even worse.

Henin is a class act though.This was just the warmup.I expect her to win atleast 1 grandslam,maybe even two this year.

blondu

Grazie Ale
    Nov 9, 2006
    she did well considering that she was away from tennis for 2 years...her first service was awful, compared to serena's...that was the difference in the game (at 2-2 in the decisive set).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)