The Official Tennis Thread (10 Viewers)

Geof

May 14, 2004
Not only was she class, but isn't she tens times better looking?
I would go so far as to say damn right attractive.
Attraction is subjective. Though you might consider her as a milf now.

But why is it that every second comment on women's sports is about their looks? Is Federer good looking?

Sep 1, 2002
Attraction is subjective. Though you might consider her as a milf now.

But why is it that every second comment on women's sports is about their looks? Is Federer good looking?

Shouldn't that be in the stupid questions thread?

To be far it was noted that she was class, and male athletes are, yes, subject to comments about their looks, every bit as much as women.

See DP thread.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Clijsters isnt only a great tennis player, but she is simply a classy woman who is very down to earth and easy going. Hearing her press conference, its very different from your average athletes typical routine, she comes off honest and quite likeable.

Regarding the current game, I really like Del Potro, and eager to see more of him, just not facing this Federer, because he is bullying Del Potro like Del Potro himself bullied the shit out of Nadal. Is just on another level.

Sep 1, 2002
Clijsters isnt only a great tennis player, but she is simply a classy woman who is very down to earth and easy going. Hearing her press conference, its very different from your average athletes typical routine, she comes off honest and quite likeable.

Regarding the current game, I really like Del Potro, and eager to see more of him, just not facing this Federer, because he is bullying Del Potro like Del Potro himself bullied the shit out of Nadal. Is just on another level.
She is not only a wonderful tennis player, but gorgeous as well.
Lovely lady.

Federer is s different class from everyone else: his game is elegance, power, and intelligence combined.

Nothing boring abouy that.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He is FAAAAAAAAAR from boring, in fact he defines the ridicolous alluring excellence of sports in general. Its just ridicolous to watch the perfection. Yes its "predictable" that he wins, and you can moan about knowing the outcome, but how about simply watch a genial master at work?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)