The Official Tennis Thread (20 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Ah, fair enough.

They certainly seem to punch above their weight when it comes to producing sporting talent.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Watching Nadal's press conference. More or less he's saying "I don't know what's the problem, I really don't know. I simply can't beat him no matter what I do".
I never thought that someone will become Nadal's nightmare, but then again, I could't imagine that back when Federer was rulling tennis.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Watching Nadal's press conference. More or less he's saying "I don't know what's the problem, I really don't know. I simply can't beat him no matter what I do".
I never thought that someone will become Nadal's nightmare, but then again, I could't imagine that back when Federer was rulling tennis.
Djokovic is indeed Nadal's mental problem and as you said, it was clear on the pitch that Nadal didn't have a clue on what to do to beat him. I don't know in this current form how would a match between Nole and Federer end but the other encounters are pretty much known before the match is played.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The final is going to be a boring one-sided match once again. It sucks that psychological aspects are taking over tennis at times just like when Nadal beats Federer, Djokovic beats Nadal. I can bet my house on Djokovic winning tomorrow.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Come on Novak ! Federer is playing extremely smart though - this match could go to be a classic. Think about it, it's the first time they play each other on grass, dislike each other. Man i'm excited :D

@Thommy; get your 5 dollar ass in here before i make change.

---------- Post added 06.07.2012 at 14:32 ----------

we need a break now, come on !

---------- Post added 06.07.2012 at 14:33 ----------

bravo federer :hi:

---------- Post added 06.07.2012 at 14:35 ----------

75% first serves in, 83% of them won by Federer, impressive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)