The Official Snooker Thread (3 Viewers)

OP
Snoop

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
  • Thread Starter #64
    that's his strategy Jeeks, he bores the players also. btw great performance by FU :thumbs:

dott vs Ebdon what a boring final :disagree:

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    snoop said:
    that's his strategy Jeeks, he bores the players also. btw great performance by FU :thumbs:

dott vs Ebdon what a boring final :disagree:
    shit not so much boring but holy shit this could be the longest finel in history, we could still be here on thursday

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Bozi.78 said:
    shit not so much boring but holy shit this could be the longest finel in history, we could still be here on thursday
    I wonder who will be the more defensive player :tdown:

Boksic

May 11, 2005
    I cant wait for the Dott-Ebdon final. Ebdon is one of my least favourite players but Dott has being playing brilliantly, hopefully he can beat O'Sullivan tonight he has played so well today.

Dott for the championship!!!

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Boksic said:
    I cant wait for the Dott-Ebdon final. Ebdon is one of my least favourite players but Dott has being playing brilliantly, hopefully he can beat O'Sullivan tonight he has played so well today.

Dott for the championship!!!
    Dott needs one frame and he's in the final, O'Sullivan is trailing eight frames behind. You will have your dream final, enjoy it.

OP
    Snoop

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
  • Thread Starter #74
    he made the third too, but losing the 4th :(

stupid eurosport is showing frnch cup now :mad:

OP
    Snoop

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
  • Thread Starter #77
    i was checking on betandwin.com seems he lost 68-69 :(

I was watching on eurosport , they are showing the french cup too

Intro

Apr 6, 2005
    The last frame in the O'Sullivan - Dott match was horrific. Countless misses from both players with Dott being his usual conservative self and Ronnie being way too adventurous. It went down to the black for the frame - Dott duly played the safety and left it near the cushion. Ronnie tried to cut it and left it on the pocket :oops: which sums up the whole session.

Dott was getting nervous and if Ronnie could have made it to the mid-session we will never know how close he could have got. He was fairly chirpy in the media conference after and said he had played badly and that Dott 'had made him look good'.

I too will boycott this final. For 5 minutes I actually thought it could be a spectacle as Fu was heroic in taking it so close but Ebdon showed some real invention to take that last frame. I didn't feel his emotion though - boring git. :D

Manuel

Aug 8, 2003
    Damn, Ebdon - Dott :yawn: Man, the final is going to take forever, Ronnie won his first frame (from the last session) in 12 minutes, his second in 9 minutes. Between Ebdon and Dott it'll take them 45 minutes for one. :scared: :moan:
    You need to boycott this final, cause there is a serious risk that you die from boredom if you do watch it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)