The Official Olof Mellberg Thread (24 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Come on, it was the other way around leggro was covering his ass. He made 3 clear mistakes that could have cost us a goal, one actually did. I know its debut, but I call them as I see them, and today he was our worst defender even molinaro did a better job with one on ones.
You may be very well correct. Molinaro was Molinaro but didn't make as many costly or possible costly errors.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
:howler:

Andy, he'll play a game, he'll get sent off, he'll miss the next, he'll play the following game, he'll get injured.
Come on now, this is ridiculous. Zebina is far and away nowhere near the best RB in the world but he has still given us solid years in the past. He's better than Grygera and certainly better than Mellberg when it comes to providing us attacking stature on the right-flank.

I don't know why people make him out to be a horrible player.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Come on now, this is ridiculous. Zebina is far and away nowhere near the best RB in the world but he has still given us solid years in the past. He's better than Grygera and certainly better than Mellberg when it comes to providing us attacking stature on the right-flank.

I don't know why people make him out to be a horrible player.
Andy, I didn't say he was a bad player. I'm just implying that he's got the worst of luck, and the odds of him playing more than one game on the trot are slim to none.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Grygera is a better defender than Zebina, Zebina provides more when pushing forward...depends what C-Ra has in mind, it could go either way really...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)