The Official MMA Thread (7 Viewers)

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
khabib will dominate anyone you throw his way
"my fadherrr my fadherrr said no fight without me" riggght Dana protecting his investment..
he has endurance and pain tolerance I'll give him that but GSP would end him in 3..too technical and too good..he telegraph that one trick pony weak shit to GSP the master of takedowns and ground..that will be his end..

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
"my fadherrr my fadherrr said no fight without me" riggght Dana protecting his investment..
he has endurance and pain tolerance I'll give him that but GSP would end him in 3..too technical and too good..he telegraph that one trick pony weak shit to GSP the master of takedowns and ground..that will be his end..
wasnt it khabib who clocked tf out of mcgreggor?

he’s just the best at ground games and plays to his strengths, doesn’t mean he’s a one trick pony

- - - Updated - - -

I’m just upset we never got to see Tony and Khabib fight

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
wasnt it khabib who clocked tf out of mcgreggor?

he’s just the best at ground games and plays to his strengths, doesn’t mean he’s a one trick pony

- - - Updated - - -

I’m just upset we never got to see Tony and Khabib fight
Like I said connor is all brawl little brain..khabib is a marathon runner connor is a sprinter can't hang with him..I'm talking about GSP and if you are talking about ground and don't know who GSP is I'm guessing you never seen the man.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)