The Official MMA Thread (3 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Easy money brother, i Smeesh everyone. I dont think there will be many guys wanting to fight that dude anytime soon.
Dana White already had him booked against Demian Maia for November apparently. That will make 4 fights since July 15th :lol:

If he gets by Maia with another impressive finish, he should get a shot at one of the real contenders in the division. 2 first round KOs and a 2nd round submission in his first two months in the UFC lol

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
Dana White already had him booked against Demian Maia for November apparently. That will make 4 fights since July 15th :lol:

If he gets by Maia with another impressive finish, he should get a shot at one of the real contenders in the division. 2 first round KOs and a 2nd round submission in his first two months in the UFC lol
I cant remember another guy like him he has had 3 fights and only taken one punch in the whole 3 fights just complete maulings. Dana said tonight that he could fight before the Maia fight again because he says he dont think maia is ready for him yet and i wont be surprised if he seen that tonight and gave him the call to say no thanks, im good:lol:

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
He always looks like shit for weight cutting people said he looked terrible vs conor aswell and he still mauled him and as for this overweight stuff he went first before anyone else and had 2 more hours too lose weight so dont see why he would go first if he knew he wasnt on weight .

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Even if he did miss weight, by the movement of the needle, it was by fractions. He weighed in first and still had 2 hours to spare. So he could've gone back and lost those extra fractions of a pound in less than 30 minutes.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
thanks for that useless post. next time, just try not sounding like an asswipe
Actually asked a question?

You must be one of those jobless, new generation hippies who are drinking those seaweed shakes while making road blocks here and there and acting how life is unfair. How about you actually ditch the beliefs and start acting like a proper citizen?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)