The Official MMA Thread (16 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Reyes did not do nearly enough to win it. Definitely not a 49-46. But no doubt that Jones won.

Sendt fra min ANE-LX1 med Tapatalk
I had 2 rounds to each and the third round as a toss-up... so I suppose you could give the champion the benefit of the doubt in this circumstance. But I don’t think it was clearcut.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I had 2 rounds to each and the third round as a toss-up... so I suppose you could give the champion the benefit of the doubt in this circumstance. But I don’t think it was clearcut.
Three takedowns and ring control in all five rounds. Clear cut might be the wrong term here, but Reyes didnt do enough.

Props to him though, he pushed Jones as far as hes been pushed in a long time.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Khabib is stuck in Russia so it looks like the fight won’t happen. Fuuuuck

- - - Updated - - -

Three takedowns and ring control in all five rounds. Clear cut might be the wrong term here, but Reyes didnt do enough.

Props to him though, he pushed Jones as far as hes been pushed in a long time.

reyes owned jones, jones just got the benefit of the doubt cause he was champ. Typical mma scoring. If the fight seems close, disregard facts and let the champ keep the title

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
WTF was that with Holloway and Volkanovski? I was pretty sure, Holloway won that
The judging system in UFC needs to be reconsidered. Holloway clearly won the first 2 rounds so he got 10-9s on both. 4th and 5th were close to Volkanovski's so he also got 10-9s for both. 3rd was very close and hard to judge some give it to Max few to Alex.

They need to put in more judges, maybe use an increment of 0.5s to differentiate between won rounds. Also, some rounds have to be given as a draw.

This issue has been going for way too long and it's costing a lot of fighters huge amounts of money.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)