The Official MMA Thread (8 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
nah, he needs to line up against JG if he wants the 155 title shot. I doubt he will cause he can get ko’d real quick in that fight. But that’s the fight I wanna see.

I think game bred should get Usman next but

if he goes the BMF route, then he can take the loser like you said.

to be fair to cowboy, his three losses have come against killers
Yeah. I’m just not sure he deserves the fight against JG yet. I’d rather see JG get the winner of Khabib-Ferguson. Conor can fight Masvidal and then the loser of Khabib-Ferguson. If he can come through two high profile tough fights like that and show that he’s actually back, then give him the title shot against the winner of JG vs Khabib/Ferguson title fight.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
JG Vs winner of Khabib / Ferguson

Conor Vs loser of Khabib / Ferguson

But Conor wants to fight again in March so possibly Diaz or Masvidal before a run at the LW title.

Masvidal should fight Usman next though but don't be surprised if he would prefer a shit at Conor first for fun and money which shouldn't effect his title shot chances.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
LOL at Dana White talking about Khabib fight and then adding even teasing a possibility of Conor vs Floyd 2 :sergio::sergio::hihi: Ya, let's have Conor vs Khabib, Conor vs Floyd and then Conor vs some youtube star who has massive fanbase in a same year, sounds about right.

What a soap opera it has become even tho, it's still called entertaiment and they're offering what people want to see but still, it's getting ridiclous.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
JG Vs winner of Khabib / Ferguson

Conor Vs loser of Khabib / Ferguson

But Conor wants to fight again in March so possibly Diaz or Masvidal before a run at the LW title.

Masvidal should fight Usman next though but don't be surprised if he would prefer a shit at Conor first for fun and money which shouldn't effect his title shot chances.
Conor v Masvidal needs to happen. It's a huge money fight for both of them and only second to Khabib v Connor in terms of hype. If he gets through Masvidal and Khabib gets through Tony there's a perfect setup for 2.0.

Although I can see Tony getting past Khabib.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Would be a great fight both very explosive and creative strikers. Masvidal won't be put away easily so if he can take it to the later rounds I think he would break Conor much worst than Nate was able to do.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Would be a great fight both very explosive and creative strikers. Masvidal won't be put away easily so if he can take it to the later rounds I think he would break Conor much worst than Nate was able to do.
Hard to survive one round vs Conor if he's in this form. But interesting fight nonetheless.

Thoughts on Khabib v Tony?

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
True but Masvidal is in great form too.

Ferguson is wild and unpredictable I've honestly no idea what way this fight will go it's such an interesting matchup. Khabib has made great fighters look poor as has Tony so I've no idea.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I think Masvidal would wreck Mcregor. He’s way bigger.

I’m conflicted about Khabib vs Ferguson. It’s an American against a muslim, not sure who to root for there.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
look at how the fighters are acting now. it became a circus. look at misvidal dressing like gay fucker in the last conor fight. and they all now memories some words and say it in media like wwe.

i used and loved this game for diaz brothers and they have always been against this bullshit.

- - - Updated - - -

it all went down since the conor vs floyd mayweather

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
watch the new fight of jon jones who got gifted a match against Reyes .

seriously this sport is falling with these stuff.

he lost clearly in this match. but the judges give him the match. just like Diaz vs GSP!
they win but judges give it to the golden boys.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)