The Official Jess Vanstrattan Thread (4 Viewers)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Actually Vanstrattan is gonna be our third goalkeeper, and Novembre will be playing for Primavera.

As for Zalayeta's replacement, I don't think it's needed right now, as we're not gonna play in CL this year. So four strikers for the league is enough. That said, following Zalayeta's transfer, I think we don't have a proper player to replace Trezeguet if he gets injured (I hope he doesn't though). But IMO Del Piero, Palladino, Iaquinta and Trez can do the job for this season.

Aug 1, 2003
novembre will be playing with the primavera ? the primavera 07/08 keeper is goddamn fantastic i tell you, giorgio merlano, effing impressive, i'd hate to think that he wont be the first choice goalie..

so vanstrattan's back then

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Jess’s Juventus Saga Over

Australian Jess Vanstrattan has resumed his Serie A career and joined Juventus – on loan.
Vanstrattan’s big off-season move to the Turin club was in serious jeopardy after it was blocked by Italian authorities following complaints from his former club Verona. Verona officials released the goalkeeper under the proviso he would return to Australia, only to see him join Juventus a month later.

The Gosford-born player has since resolved the problem however by re-joining Verona. In turn, Verona has allowed him to join Juventus on loan, making him to one of four goalkeepers at the club.

First-choice Juventus and Italy goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon has been impressed by the 25-year-old saying: “I heard good things about Vanstrattan, he has great qualities and you can see it in training.”

Juventus has won both of its Serie A matches this season after beating Cagliari on the weekend. Juventus will play Udinese on September 16.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)