The official Italy trip (Juventus) thread (5 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Juventus.com is the best option to buy for sure as you avoid other extra charges ..
Flights depend on weather you wish to spend some time visiting Milano or just want to go in and out of Turin.
In my case I am flying to Milano direct (tickets to Turin got very expensive unless you are ready to transit somewhere for 5+ hours) then I take a bus to Turin for 2 hours. Spending the night there, then head back to Milan early morning to catch my flight back home.

There is no train service out of Turin if the game is a late one. So you either drive back or spend the night there.
I really don't think this is the way to get Barça tickets, Yamen.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Interesting information. But there are still busses that drive to Milan after the game? turin tickets are indeed really expensive.
Nothing at all. the Only bus back is the one from the stadium to a metro station in Turin still, but nothing leaves the city. I don't recall if I checked buses out though as I was a bit reluctant to ride one late night. But I am taking the 6:00 AM bus back to Milan airport.

I really don't think this is the way to get Barça tickets, Yamen.
:lol:

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Anyone going to the friendly v West Ham in the summer?

Is there any info for Juve fans?
you should probably check West Ham website. They will prolly handle tickets and infos for homie and away fans.

Anyway my father went to Rome for the final against Milan.
Let me say it's all about the timing.
He pre-ordered the fly tickets right after we beat inter 3-0 and he spent 55€ for go and come back tickets :D

I didn't go cause i've already been in Rome Olimpico and sucks hard. I would have gone if we were to play in Milan. But Rome? no chances!!!

A TIP FOR WHOEVER WANNA GO TO SOME HOME GAME

check http://www.vecchiasignora.com/forum/58-biglietti-juventus-e-stadio/
They'll open a topic like "Juventus-Sassuolo" and season ticket holders who can't attend usually try to sell their tickets there.
So if you have a Juventus membership card i suggest to go there to look for a ticket instead of Viagogo.
Ofc big games ticket are hard to find but better than looking at viagogo.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone going to the friendly v West Ham in the summer?

Is there any info for Juve fans?
dude check here
http://www.vecchiasignora.com/topic...o-ore-1300-ora-locale-olympic-stadium-londra/

infos about the friendly West Ham-Juventus if you need help with translations just drop a private message or whatever

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
Heading to Meelan in early August with my wife and hoping to do a day trip to Turin.

Best way to do this?

I've been thinking:
Train to Porta Nuova
Taxi it to Juventus Stadium
Museum and Stadium tour
Head somewhere for some lunch
Go to Mole

...then who knows.

Sound good? Any ideas on what to do which is unmissable in Turin?

Oh also anyone know a decent place to check out the Alps that isn't the Basillica in the hills?

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Heading to Meelan in early August with my wife and hoping to do a day trip to Turin.

Best way to do this?

I've been thinking:
Train to Porta Nuova
Museum and Stadium tour
Go to Mole

...then who knows.

Oh also anyone know a decent place to check out the Alps that isn't the Basillica in the hills?
I absolutely hated Milan. Spent 5 days there and basically lamented every one of them the entire time.

Its expensive and dirty. Street beggars all over as well. I'd definitely recommend either spending more time in Turin or giving some time Florence instead.

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
I absolutely hated Milan. Spent 5 days there and basically lamented every one of them the entire time.

Its expensive and dirty. Street beggars all over as well. I'd definitely recommend either spending more time in Turin or giving some time Florence instead.
Oh shit really? Ah that sucks. Already booked it anyway haha will have to make the most of it.

Any Torino tips?

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Oh shit really? Ah that sucks. Already booked it anyway haha will have to make the most of it.

Any Torino tips?
Not really. Seems like you've already got it covered.

I only have one tip over what you already said, taking the bus to the stadium instead of a taxi. The bus schedules in Turin are pretty solid and timely, plus a whole lot cheaper.

I honestly loved Turin. Very international, very clean and tidy city center with a lot of investment in infrastructure, and it shows. I recommend paying the local market a visit though, lots and lots of merchandise there for peanuts ;)

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
Not really. Seems like you've already got it covered.

I only have one tip over what you already said, taking the bus to the stadium instead of a taxi. The bus schedules in Turin are pretty solid and timely, plus a whole lot cheaper.

I honestly loved Turin. Very international, very clean and tidy city center with a lot of investment in infrastructure, and it shows. I recommend paying the local market a visit though, lots and lots of merchandise there for peanuts ;)
Ooooh. I'm a true sucker for merch! Will check the buses out too.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Im thinking about a holiday to Rome this year and hopefully to a Juve match while im there. Will purchasing tickets be hard?

One day i hooe to visit Juventus stadium for a natch but right now Rome and the Colosseum is higher up the bucket list.

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012

Best way to do this?

I've been thinking:
Train to Porta Nuova
Museum and Stadium tour
Go to Mole

...then who knows.

Not entirely sure what your interests are, but Superga is a good place to visit. There is the Egizio Museum, which has all these ancient Egyptian pieces. There's a small restaurant called Agnolotti & Friends (I know cheesy name), near the Piazza Castello, which has really good fresh Italian food.

- - - Updated - - -

Im thinking about a holiday to Rome this year and hopefully to a Juve match while im there. Will purchasing tickets be hard?

One day i hooe to visit Juventus stadium for a natch but right now Rome and the Colosseum is higher up the bucket list.
You should be alright for a Roma vs Juventus match, even though its a big game, the Stadio Olimpico is hardly ever sold old, especially tickets for the away fans area. You should also be able to get normal family seats quite easily.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

The Olimpico is almost never full. Juventus is the biggest game, but even then it won't be sold out.

Honestly I'd just go for tickets in the Roma section.

Make sure to buy your tickets in advance via listicket.it (Roma use them). If you don't, you can buy them the day before the game at Roma's fanshop, which is downtown and not near the stadium. A couple of years ago you could still buy them at Gran Teatro on gameday, but as far as I know that's not possible anymore.

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
Mole, obviously.

Turin's okay, Milan is kind of meh. Milanese people are annoying too.
Yah got Mole on the list. And then there's a place a short walk away. Can't remember the name. I think a church which gives a good Turin view.

I'm planning on doing more in Turin in the future. Based around going to watch a game so I was gonna do the tour this time around and check Turin out in a smaller way.

But if Juve are at Vinovo while I'm there I'll feel the urge to go!

Jul 26, 2016
Ciao tutti! I am planning to go to the second Derby della Mole of this season which is home match of Juve. The question is: should I a) by the ticket from viagogo and relax
Or b) buy the premium membership and try to get the ticket from presale ?
I guess Toro is one of those team which people want to see so what do you think, should I pay for overpriced ticket to guarantee that I can make it to the game? How possible is it to get a ticket from listicket presale in this kind of match?

Oct 3, 2004
Ciao guys.

Long time from me here, as I'm just a "lurker" :D

So I've done the Turin pilgrimage twice, thankfully. However, this time I want more of an adrenaline rush, and I want to attend an Away match.

The plan is AC Milan - Juventus in San Siro, in the Settore Ospiti (AWAY section).

Has anyone attended San Siro as a visiting Juve fan in the Away section???

I just wanted everyone's advice on that. I mean I'm not the type to look for trouble, but I would expect verbal abuse, "Juve Merda" or "Ladri" etc....

So my question is, would I need to keep a low profile in terms of keeping my jersey tucked underneath my jacket, keep the scarf/flags in my backpack until I'm seated in my section...etc?

How "safe" is it, and what are the chances of getting mugged, stabbed, attacked? lol

Am I being very paranoid here?

Appreciate if any of you have visitor-fan adventures within Italy, and could share that with us.

My ultimate experience would be attending the San Paolo, and I've heard that can be a very dangerous mission if not planned properly..(i.e. travel with an organized Juve-fan pullman that drops you exactly at the gate, you don't mingle anywhere near home fans, then at full time the entire stadium is emptied, while the visitors are "locked" in until they're allowed to leave....)

Still sorting out visa and tickets. In the mean time I appreciate your advice tips. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)