The official Italy trip (Juventus) thread (1 Viewer)

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Just became a premium member, bitches! Unfortunately I don't think I'll receive the welcome package before the game against Atalanta, would have been awesome being there when we get our 30th scudetto:touched:

Anyway...so being a premium member I'll have to get my tickets by phone, right?

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 15, 2006
Marceℓℓo;3614905 said:
Just became a premium member, bitches! Unfortunately I don't think I'll receive the welcome package before the game against Atalanta, would have been awesome being there when we get our 30th scudetto:touched:

Yo did you go to the stadium this year finally after telling me all that shit last year? :D

sutnevuJ

Aug 6, 2005
Does anyone know what the official email address for Juventsu to contact them about premium membership?

I cant see it on their site, but that doesnt mean its note there :)

Thanks

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Gate B at the stadium. The guy showed me the screen and there were a handful left in the Tribuna Ovest, 2nd anello. Bit far from the action, but consoling myself that we'll have full view of all coreography and we're sitting right next to the VIP area:juvefan2: (at least that's what I'm telling the kids)
You bought them at the stadium?

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
You bought them at the stadium?
Yep at Gate B. The guy even checked internet sites if there was anything else available, I was after the tribuna family. I was there on the day they went on general sale, mind you, and they were pretty scarce already.

Amazing experience at the Lazio game. The noise...just incredible. Wish I knew how to upload whatever the video I got. Alex goal right in front of us (the Lazio one too, but we'll forget about that). My three year old has an attention span of about 5 seconds and even he was completely absorbed for the three hours we were in there. Well worth every penny. Alex at the end, taking time after his interview to visit both ends and applaud the fans:touched: If we let him go this year...

Apr 18, 2012
Hello, Im planning to go to Turin in May to see Juventus-Atalanta with my little brother.
The case is that it is really hard to get tickets before going there, especially through the clubs sites. Does anyone have any tips, experience, contacts that may help?
I`d be greatful, thanks!

Sondre

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Marceℓℓo;3614905 said:

Does anyone know if your pemium membership starts the day you register online (even if you can't use it until the pack comes through) or a later date - given that it takes up to 60 days? I'm just trying to time it bearing next year in mind when I'd try to nip there for Easter which could be later than this year.

Also, just to echo what someone else asked on the other page - any ideas how long renewal takes - is it immediate or do you have to faff about with the 60 days thing again?
Cheers!

Aug 1, 2003
Does anyone know if your pemium membership starts the day you register online (even if you can't use it until the pack comes through) or a later date - given that it takes up to 60 days? I'm just trying to time it bearing next year in mind when I'd try to nip there for Easter which could be later than this year.

Also, just to echo what someone else asked on the other page - any ideas how long renewal takes - is it immediate or do you have to faff about with the 60 days thing again?
Cheers!
Not sure about renewal. The old system had an online renewal system and they deliver the new package I'm not sure about this season, probably another 60 days but they do tell you in advance when yours is expiring back in the days. Without the pack at best I think you can just surf juventusmember.com, I certainly was not informed of my membership number before receiving the package so I couldn't do any transactions or anything.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Not sure about renewal. The old system had an online renewal system and they deliver the new package I'm not sure about this season, probably another 60 days but they do tell you in advance when yours is expiring back in the days. Without the pack at best I think you can just surf juventusmember.com, I certainly was not informed of my membership number before receiving the package so I couldn't do any transactions or anything.
Thanks. Don't understand why it should take so long to process, but hey. Might give their customer services a mail and see if there is a way to ensure no gap as I'd more likely to be able to go a couple of times next year between easter and june and want to make sure I'm not caught out waiting for renewal.

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
I would like to attend the Cagliari-Juventus game in Trieste. Can somebody tell me how to get tickets? I looked on listicket but they don't sell tickets for this game online.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)