The official Italy trip (Juventus) thread (6 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
guys, thinking of going on the 20 of this month to rome.

i might be able to go to turin to catch the game vs roma.

what is the best way to get there? i am assume it's by train? also how soon should i get there before the game?

i'm buying the tickets online. which website have you guys had best experience with?
I flew when I nipped up to Turin from Rome.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
I think it would be useful creating a FAQ thing for this thread, as people often ask the same questions.

Where can I get tickets for a home match?
Online: listticket.com only. (viagogo.com etc. unofficially)

Do I need to be a premium member in order to get tickets?

And so on...anyone with enough time on their hand? :D

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I don't think it would minimize the rate of the same questions being asked again and again. It's the exact same thing as how many hours to the game? Is Sissoko suspended? Why is the match played on a Thursday? Streams? Really the same thing.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Viagogo worked fine for me the only time I've used it (Inter-Schalke).

Had no trouble with Listicket either, but that was back when Juve weren't selling out home games.

If you are staying in Turin you could also try giving your hotel a shout to see if they'd be able to get tickets for you.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i won't be staying in turin.

i fly straight to rome and land on 21st. i take night train to turin and sleep on train and get to turin early morning of 22nd.

originally my plan was to stay in turin the night of 21st, get the ticket from viagogo, and have the it sent to the hotel. but that is not an option.

can i have the ticket somehow sent by email and have it printed out? or do they have to send me the real ticket?

edit: i can't fine the juve rome game on list ticket

sutnevuJ

Aug 6, 2005
Hi Guys,

My girfriend and I will be driving around northern italy in October 2012 this year and obvioulsy i would like to catch a game and a stadium tour in Turin at some point, and im hoping you can help us out.

1. Im a premium member but the card will expire in August 2012 and i cant seem to be able to find any information on how to renew it now so taht i can get the new card in time for the trip. does nayone know how to do this now?

2. As a premium member, is the best way to acquire the tickets via the phone number or via a site? which one ?

3. Lastly, is the stadium tour run most days of the week ? or are they run on specific days?

Thanks everyone in advance.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
3. Lastly, is the stadium tour run most days of the week ? or are they run on specific days?

From website, The stadium tour runs all days except match days. On pre match days it's open for morning tours only and for post match days just for the afternoon.

Definitely worth doing BTW, highlights for me were walking out from the VIP lounge to see the stadium open up in front of you and then the exit onto the pitch from the changing rooms.

Going for the game tonight to see it in all its intimidating glory. Can't wait but I'm a nervous wreck

---------- Post added 11.04.2012 at 11:43 ----------

From website, The stadium tour runs all days except match days. On pre match days it's open for morning tours only and for post match days just for the afternoon.

Definitely worth doing BTW, highlights for me were walking out from the VIP lounge to see the stadium open up in front of you and then the exit onto the pitch from the changing rooms.

Going for the game tonight to see it in all its intimidating glory. Can't wait but I'm a nervous wreck

MikagaMi

Aug 27, 2005
Hi guys,

I will be going to Turin on May 10th to watch the last match of the season. and also to drop by Rome to watch the Coppa Italia.

Secured my air tickets but not the match tickets... Could anyone tell me how I can secure tickets for Juve-Atlanta and Juve-Napoli?

I tried to sign up for the International Premium Member 2 months ago but could not get past the 2nd step; I did not receive any activation email despite trying 3 different emails... I understand that tickets can be purchased through listicket but they only start the sale 1-2 weeks before the match right? I am kinda of worried it will be too late...

Thanks!!

---------- Post added 11.04.2012 at 11:35 ----------

By the way, is there any customer service in English? Tried calling but everything was in Italian.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007

i fly straight to rome and land on 21st. i take night train to turin and sleep on train and get to turin early morning of 22nd.

originally my plan was to stay in turin the night of 21st, get the ticket from viagogo, and have the it sent to the hotel. but that is not an option.

can i have the ticket somehow sent by email and have it printed out? or do they have to send me the real ticket?

edit: i can't fine the juve rome game on list ticket
You can find sales info on the juventus.com website. You can only buy tickets for the upcoming game and sometimes I think for the game after that. You can't buy tickets for games that are weeks away. If you look here http://www.juventus.com/juve/en/campo/biglietteria/prezzi you can see only tickets for the Lazio game are now on sale. It also states the dates for when the Premium members can buy tickets and when the general sale starts, which is what you'll be looking for unless... you're a premium member. I guess you'll have to wait till about 10-7 days before the game and keep checking the Juve website for that info.

About the actual tickets: The info you find on the Juventus website goes for Listicket.it. You're best off getting tickets there, as they are definitely cheaper than on any other websites like viagogo. The only problem will be actually getting tickets, as Juve keep selling out home games. You'll have to sacrifice several hours of your time trying to get through on the Listicket.it website as soon as the general sale starts if you want to get tickets.

Now to the good part: Foreigners have to print the tickets themselves. You just buy them online ( you can't buy them over the phone ) and you have to select 'Print at home'. After the purchase is complete you can see your tickets as .pdf in your 'personal tickets' or whatever it's called when you've logged on and you can print those. Take the .pdf you printed and your passport to the gate and that's that...

Hi Guys,

My girfriend and I will be driving around northern italy in October 2012 this year and obvioulsy i would like to catch a game and a stadium tour in Turin at some point, and im hoping you can help us out.

1. Im a premium member but the card will expire in August 2012 and i cant seem to be able to find any information on how to renew it now so taht i can get the new card in time for the trip. does nayone know how to do this now?

2. As a premium member, is the best way to acquire the tickets via the phone number or via a site? which one ?

I don't know about renewing the membership but I might have some useful info on question #2:

Premium members can always buy before everyone else and as far as I'm aware you can buy both online and over the phone. Both options would mean getting the tickets from Listicket.it. You either buy on their website or get the telephone number from their site. You shouldn't have any trouble getting tickets as a Premium member. Good luck.

Hi guys,

I will be going to Turin on May 10th to watch the last match of the season. and also to drop by Rome to watch the Coppa Italia.

Secured my air tickets but not the match tickets... Could anyone tell me how I can secure tickets for Juve-Atlanta and Juve-Napoli?

I tried to sign up for the International Premium Member 2 months ago but could not get past the 2nd step; I did not receive any activation email despite trying 3 different emails... I understand that tickets can be purchased through listicket but they only start the sale 1-2 weeks before the match right? I am kinda of worried it will be too late...

Thanks!!

---------- Post added 11.04.2012 at 11:35 ----------

By the way, is there any customer service in English? Tried calling but everything was in Italian.
Even if you applied for your Premium membership card now, it would probably be too late as it takes about 40-60 days before you receive your card, which you need to buy tickets as a Premium member. ( Contradicting info about that on the Juventus.com website, but I think that's how it works )

Tickets will go on sale 1-2 weeks before the game like you said, you will have to keep checking the Juventus website ( http://www.juventus.com/juve/en/campo/biglietteria/prezzi ) frequently until your game shows up there. Like I said to Lion: The cheapest way is getting tickets through Listicket, though it can be quite a hassle for big games, as they can barely handle the amount of people wanting tickets nowadays. You'll have to get right on it from the moment they go on sale. You buy online.. print your tickets and take those to the stadium. You could try other sites like viagogo but from what I've seen when shopping for Juve-Napoli tickets a couple of weeks ago, they're all much much more expensive.

Which customer service do you mean? Juventus.com or Listicket.it? I can only say this: Listicket.it seem to have a few people working there who speak little English, the rest simply don't understand at all. Whenever I called the guy on the other side of the line panicked telling me to wait as he got someone who could somewhat understand my questions.

----

That's all I can say from my own experience ( I went to Juve-Napoli a week and a half ago ). I hope it helps.. Good luck to everyone. :D

MikagaMi

Aug 27, 2005
Thanks with the info. Yeah, the tickets on viagogo are ridiculously expensive but I am kinda of stuck in between to pay for it and secure my tickets, or to take the risk and wait and end up with no tickets... That would be really bad as I have already purchased my air tickets.......

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Last match of the season will be very tough to get tickets for I guess.

It took about 4 hours of general sale for the Juventus-Napoli game to be sold out on Listicket.it and that whole time the website struggled.. I got lucky in the end. I can understand your worries. Tough call...

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
On the website. You can't buy over the phone when you're not in Italy or a Premium member. That's what they told me anyway.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006

It's not?

They sent my tickets to my hotel when I used them.

Aug 1, 2003
rome-turin by train should be what, 5-6 hours I think? not too sure.

as for how long before the game you should get to the stadium, if you've already secured the ticket anytime is fine, gates usually open around 6.30-7 for say an 8.45pm game. but if you need to collect tickets from the booth, I'm usually there by 5-5.30 (also do a bit of shopping at the stalls) just to cut the queue.

sutnevuJ

Aug 6, 2005

---------- Post added 11.04.2012 at 11:43 ----------

Thank you very much, i hope i get to do it :)

---------- Post added 12.04.2012 at 16:39 ----------

You can find sales info on the juventus.com website. You can only buy tickets for the upcoming game and sometimes I think for the game after that. You can't buy tickets for games that are weeks away. If you look here http://www.juventus.com/juve/en/campo/biglietteria/prezzi you can see only tickets for the Lazio game are now on sale. It also states the dates for when the Premium members can buy tickets and when the general sale starts, which is what you'll be looking for unless... you're a premium member. I guess you'll have to wait till about 10-7 days before the game and keep checking the Juve website for that info.

About the actual tickets: The info you find on the Juventus website goes for Listicket.it. You're best off getting tickets there, as they are definitely cheaper than on any other websites like viagogo. The only problem will be actually getting tickets, as Juve keep selling out home games. You'll have to sacrifice several hours of your time trying to get through on the Listicket.it website as soon as the general sale starts if you want to get tickets.

Now to the good part: Foreigners have to print the tickets themselves. You just buy them online ( you can't buy them over the phone ) and you have to select 'Print at home'. After the purchase is complete you can see your tickets as .pdf in your 'personal tickets' or whatever it's called when you've logged on and you can print those. Take the .pdf you printed and your passport to the gate and that's that...

I don't know about renewing the membership but I might have some useful info on question #2:

Premium members can always buy before everyone else and as far as I'm aware you can buy both online and over the phone. Both options would mean getting the tickets from Listicket.it. You either buy on their website or get the telephone number from their site. You shouldn't have any trouble getting tickets as a Premium member. Good luck.

Even if you applied for your Premium membership card now, it would probably be too late as it takes about 40-60 days before you receive your card, which you need to buy tickets as a Premium member. ( Contradicting info about that on the Juventus.com website, but I think that's how it works )

Tickets will go on sale 1-2 weeks before the game like you said, you will have to keep checking the Juventus website ( http://www.juventus.com/juve/en/campo/biglietteria/prezzi ) frequently until your game shows up there. Like I said to Lion: The cheapest way is getting tickets through Listicket, though it can be quite a hassle for big games, as they can barely handle the amount of people wanting tickets nowadays. You'll have to get right on it from the moment they go on sale. You buy online.. print your tickets and take those to the stadium. You could try other sites like viagogo but from what I've seen when shopping for Juve-Napoli tickets a couple of weeks ago, they're all much much more expensive.

Which customer service do you mean? Juventus.com or Listicket.it? I can only say this: Listicket.it seem to have a few people working there who speak little English, the rest simply don't understand at all. Whenever I called the guy on the other side of the line panicked telling me to wait as he got someone who could somewhat understand my questions.

----

That's all I can say from my own experience ( I went to Juve-Napoli a week and a half ago ). I hope it helps.. Good luck to everyone. :D
thanks mate,

Hopefully someone will be able to tell me how i go about renewing the membership in time

i might jusy have to contact them directly

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Errr. I just said you can't buy over the phone unless you're a premium member, which I'm not, hence having to use the online sale.

Maybe I should've added a 'not' before Premium member? :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)