The official Italy trip (Juventus) thread (15 Viewers)

Aug 1, 2003
Does anyone know how getting tickets for the Tribuna Family works? Can't see it on any of the ticket sites and thought I had read somewhere before that they are only on sale from certain places? Couldn't see any prices listed for kids under 16 on the juve site - are they free then? Would love to take the kids to the Lazio game. And the wife - apparently women's tickets cost less in the Tribuna family? Any advice greatly appreciated:tup:
I've actually no idea, your best bet would be to perhaps call listicket directly - getting through them on the phone is a pain in the arse though

Buy on AliExpress.com

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
I've actually no idea, your best bet would be to perhaps call listicket directly - getting through them on the phone is a pain in the arse though
Cheers. I've just arrived in Italy today and was thinking of getting up to visit the stadium on Tuesday - I see their ticket office at Gate B opens Tuesday. Also noticed one of their Lis-Lottomatica points which open tickets up for general sale on Monday is pretty close to me, so might pop down Monday to check it out. Are tickets generally selling out on the first day of general sale?

Also - has anyone been on the tour of the stadium? Would I be alright turning up on the day or is it so popular I'd need to book beforehand?

Cheers for any advice - can't wait to get there!!

kistos

Dec 11, 2005
Guys i need info on listicket ASAP! I want to purchase two tickets for me and my girlfriend for the Lazio game (10/04). I am a Premium Member of Juventus but my gf is not. Can she enter the stadium???

Edit: I try to buy now the tickets and it doesn't recognize my Premium Member number. Can i just put our names and watch the game or the security outside the stadium won't let me go in?

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
I'm backkkk!

It's a shame I had so little time in Italy, but it was worth it nonetheless. The stadium is amazing, very compact and the atmosphere is immense. I was filming Del Piero's sub and continued filming for the chants and caught his assist and Quag's goal on video aswell. It was an almost perfect night, I got to see Ale play and showcase his magic, but unfortunately he didn't manage to score.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Congrats Ken, that must have been awesome. Come on feel free & go into details about the experience for the rest of us when we decide to pay a visit to JS.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Just got back from the stadium tour. It was awesome, definitely worth a go if you can. Have to say I was one of those who was a bit sceptical about the size of the stadium, but having seen it on tv and now in the flesh, I think they've done a great job with it. Got to see the VIP lounges, the seats where Agnelli et co sit, run out of the changing rooms onto the pitch - had a tough time dragging my 3 year old away from the grass! Ticket booth opens 30 minutes before the tour starts if anyone is thinking of turning up on the day.
Also spent an arm and a leg getting the last few tickets for the Lazio game - definitely need to become premium member now... Apparently most were sold out to the premium members, all the tribuna family gone (the prices for this are great btw). The local ticket shop told me they don't bother selling juve tckets anymore as they are all sold in minutes before they get a chance to get hold of any.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Just got back from the stadium tour. It was awesome, definitely worth a go if you can. Have to say I was one of those who was a bit sceptical about the size of the stadium, but having seen it on tv and now in the flesh, I think they've done a great job with it. Got to see the VIP lounges, the seats where Agnelli et co sit, run out of the changing rooms onto the pitch - had a tough time dragging my 3 year old away from the grass! Ticket booth opens 30 minutes before the tour starts if anyone is thinking of turning up on the day.
Also spent an arm and a leg getting the last few tickets for the Lazio game - definitely need to become premium member now... Apparently most were sold out to the premium members, all the tribuna family gone (the prices for this are great btw). The local ticket shop told me they don't bother selling juve tckets anymore as they are all sold in minutes before they get a chance to get hold of any.
Where did you get your Juve v Lazio tickets from?

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Where did you get your Juve v Lazio tickets from?
Gate B at the stadium. The guy showed me the screen and there were a handful left in the Tribuna Ovest, 2nd anello. Bit far from the action, but consoling myself that we'll have full view of all coreography and we're sitting right next to the VIP area:juvefan2: (at least that's what I'm telling the kids)

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
I had seats in the Tribuna Ovest 2^ anello and those seats are fine as long as you're not in the first 3 rows, as the glass barrier pretty much screws with your view. You'll like it. :tup:

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
I had seats in the Tribuna Ovest 2^ anello and those seats are fine as long as you're not in the first 3 rows, as the glass barrier pretty much screws with your view. You'll like it. :tup:
Cheers mate, that's good news! I think we're somewhere in the middle so should be clear of the glass. Can't wait!

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
guys, thinking of going on the 20 of this month to rome.

i might be able to go to turin to catch the game vs roma.

what is the best way to get there? i am assume it's by train? also how soon should i get there before the game?

i'm buying the tickets online. which website have you guys had best experience with?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
guys, thinking of going on the 20 of this month to rome.

i might be able to go to turin to catch the game vs roma.

what is the best way to get there? i am assume it's by train? also how soon should i get there before the game?

i'm buying the tickets online. which website have you guys had best experience with?
You can arrive to the stadium half an hour before the game and that would be just fine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)