The official Italy trip (Juventus) thread (9 Viewers)

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Bravo, Kenneth. :)
:D

And will I be able to buy tickets from listicket.com before they go on general sale?
You will be able to buy tickets before the general sale starts, that's for sure. From what I've seen so far it's usually 3 days. For example, for the Napoli game, Premium members could start buying tickets on Thursday, when the general sale didn't start till Monday. You will definitely have an advantage.

What you need to take into account is that it will take about 40-60 days before your membership card arrives, so do it quickly if you plan on doing so. You NEED this card to be able to buy tickets as a member!

About the amount of tickets.... this is what the Juventus website says in the information about the Napoli game: ( I don't know whether this applies to all games, so please check!! )

" Only for those in possession of the supporter's card

Premium Members can purchase two tickets, one for themselves and one for another person, not necessarily a Premium Member.
It is not necessary that the holder of the second ticket "no Member" is in possession of the Tessera del Tifoso.
Naming change will not be possible on the ticket "no Member". "

That would mean you can only buy one extra ticket for a non-member.

But if you look on the Juventus Premium Member website, you can see this in the FAQ: ( http://www.juventusmember.com/register-faq )

" 9. How many tickets can I purchase while enjoying the Premium Member pre-sale opportunity?

With the pre-sale opportunity, you can purchase at the most two tickets as long as the second one is for another Premium Member. "

It's very confusing and I suggest you somehow contact Juventus or Listicket to be sure.

That's all I can say about the matter... I hope it helps. :)

May 4, 2004
Thank Ken.. This was very useful.. I don't think I'm gonna risk buying the Premium Member now, there are just about 40 days till they go on sale for the Atalanta game... What if the card won't arrive in time :S

I might just try to get it when they go on general sale, and hope for better luck this time.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
With the girlfriend.. We decided to go away for a weekend and she said: "Why not go to Turin, for a Juve game?"

My lady.. :touched:

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Does anyone know how getting tickets for the Tribuna Family works? Can't see it on any of the ticket sites and thought I had read somewhere before that they are only on sale from certain places? Couldn't see any prices listed for kids under 16 on the juve site - are they free then? Would love to take the kids to the Lazio game. And the wife - apparently women's tickets cost less in the Tribuna family? Any advice greatly appreciated:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)