The official Italy trip (Juventus) thread (10 Viewers)

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Listicket was shit when I tried to get tix. I ended up getting mine from a tabaccheria in Turin.
I'm considering this. I'm most likely going to the Napoli game, but I'd only arrive on Friday afternoon... I'm afraid it will be sold out by then? ( Game is Sunday night.. )

If only there were a way to check how many tickets have been sold already.

---------- Post added 22.03.2012 at 15:03 ----------

Marceℓℓo;3569295 said:
Sooooo....me and my brother would like to attend the match against Napoli. I first was about to become a premium member in order to be able to get tickets but then read that it will take up to 2 months till I get the card, which would be too late.

Now I stumbled across the site viagogo and it - at first sight- seems like there are tickets available (starting from 100 € each). Is viagogo trustwothy?Any experiences?
I'm basically in the same situation as you and I just read this in the rules for tickets for the Napoli game:

We also remind you that:

- Premium Members whom buy tickets through the Call Center, but have not yet physically received the Tessera del Tifoso (but already know the number), can collect their ticket directly at the coffers of the stadium.

- Through the Listicket website, the "home ticketing" procedure must be chosen.

To enter the stadium, you must present the printed ticket and a valid ID.

To premium members: Does one receive their number and info you need to order tickets when you order your Juventus card? Do they send you an e-mail or something? That way I would just become a member right now and order some tickets. I don't give a crap about the card itself if I don't need it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Can someone visit the stadium during matches? For example can someone go for coffee on area12 or for shopping???
Area12 is a big shopping centre right next to the stadium. You can go there anytime but I thought that Turin city centre was far better for coffee/shopping

May 4, 2004
Has anyone got the tickets today? (Juve-Napoli game).. I'v been trying all morning to buy from Listicket but this is what I get when trying to login:

""You have reached the maximum number of concurrent users. Please try again later.""

???

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
I've been trying and actually got tickets twice... but something went wrong with the website / paying bit of the transaction. You just have to keep trying, eventually you get through.

May 4, 2004
Thats how far I got too. When I was about to make the payment, shit happend :S..

---------- Post added 26.03.2012 at 13:23 ----------

I've been trying and actually got tickets twice... but something went wrong with the website / paying bit of the transaction. You just have to keep trying, eventually you get through.
Witch tribune are you trying to get the ticket to?

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
I even put in all my VISA details... that password to varify, and then it just cut off. The reservation was gone from my 'Personal tickets' again.

This website is so ****ed up. :lol:

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Yup. Now I get this:

Il servizio è temporaneamente non disponibile. Ricollegati tra qualche minuto. Grazie. [104]

I think it might be sold out? I haven't seen that error before and it's hard to imagine there are more people online now than this morning when the sale started. :confused:

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
I've been trying since 10 o'clock this morning, the second the sale opened, I'll sit here all day and night if I have to. :D

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Ok, after doing it all again... VISA details etc etc I didn't get redirected to some blank page but to this:

" Il tuo ordine è stato appena inoltrato.
Collegati nelle prossime ore per verificare lo stato nella sezione Visualizza i tuoi acquisti "

I think I have tickets, but with these listicket clowns you can't be sure, so I'm not dancing and screaming because of pure joy just yet.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
YES! I've got them! They're in my 'personal tickets' and I can view the PDF of them which I have to print. Oh my god I'm so happy. :lol:

--

It takes a while man, but be sure to have all information / VISA card details ready, because you can't leave one site open for too long, I think it simply cuts the connection or some shit. I did it all pretty fast now and it worked.

You need name, date of birth and nationality from all people going, then you need VISA Card number, expiring date and that extra CVV code. You also need some password, ICS verification password, so make sure you have that one. It will work man, it does eventually, keep trying!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)