The official Italy trip (Juventus) thread (2 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
it turned out that this contact who had tickets for ovest centrale tickets had someone else' names on them meaning it was unlikely i was to get past security, so in the end had to rush to the stadium and hope we could get tickets there, unfortunately myself amongst many others couldnt. the tickets themselves were going to cost me 150 euros each which i was prepared to pay (300 euros) Anyways spent the entire game admiring and walking around the outside, the noise from the stadium was immensely loud, could make out each word, and when we scored, when vidal scored i went mental ofc :D What really fucked me off about the tickets was also about the corporate allocations too, but i guess thats another issue. When i was told by the ticket office there was none left i told him to go kick the parma bastardi from our stadium, THIS IS OUR HOME! HOME OF JUVENTINI! he smiled.

Anyways in the end, took the shuttle and underground back to central Turin and took a trip to the Juve store and treated myself to a vidal shirt and the welcome home T shirt. So i may have been defeated despite the constant optimism and deflations but i sure dont regret coming to Turin, and would definately come again in a couple of months, providing the ticketing issues is made easier and more accessible for fans like myself, i really didn't like the rushing around, but at least i can say i tried.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
yeah i mean we were queuing for tickets this little kid looked at me, as if he was lost for words, i looked at him, smiled and said with a clenched fist "FORZA JUVE!" and the smile he gave back was just amazing, and his mum turned and smiled at me too, it was somewhat satisfying to bond with other fans at the game, even those who didnt get in, there was myself and another Juve fan standing outside singing the Juve anthem as it was being played, it was lovely :touched:

I've certainly learnt lessons, and have no major regrets as certain circumstances made it nearly impossible, but anyhow i do plan to return end of november, try my luck again then, hopefully with more success.

I'm loving Turin itself, its been boiling hot since my arrival on saturday morning, i really don't want to return to england tomorrow morning, i could quite happily settle here, very tranquil, perhaps not as magnificent as milan or even rome, but i love the tranquility, can't wait to return again.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
yeah i mean we were queuing for tickets this little kid looked at me, as if he was lost for words, i looked at him, smiled and said with a clenched fist "FORZA JUVE!" and the smile he gave back was just amazing, and his mum turned and smiled at me too, it was somewhat satisfying to bond with other fans at the game, even those who didnt get in, there was myself and another Juve fan standing outside singing the Juve anthem as it was being played, it was lovely :touched:

I've certainly learnt lessons, and have no major regrets as certain circumstances made it nearly impossible, but anyhow i do plan to return end of november, try my luck again then, hopefully with more success.

I'm loving Turin itself, its been boiling hot since my arrival on saturday morning, i really don't want to return to england tomorrow morning, i could quite happily settle here, very tranquil, perhaps not as magnificent as milan or even rome, but i love the tranquility, can't wait to return again.
True Fan :touched:

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
nice story BD sorry for the not so happy ending but you'll get tickets next time i'm sure..hope you're considering our game with inter in march

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Just had lunch at a pizza place near the piazza, went to pay my bill, the guy at the counter looked like walter zenga, and he saw my Juve bag and called me a gobbi, i looked next to him, he had not only a Juve pendant, but a torino and inter one too behind him, i replied presuming he was either a interista or a torino fan "Quanti scudetti avete voi" (how many scudetti have you got?" then the bar man said in italian something along the lines of "EVEN PEPE SCORED!" i couldn't help but laugh

anyways going to cool off from the sun, take a trip to the olimpico stadium soon, get some gelatti, and a newspaper and pretend that im James richardson from football italia saturday morning show :)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
blʘndu;3246968 said:
nice story BD sorry for the not so happy ending but you'll get tickets next time i'm sure..hope you're considering our game with inter in march
i would but after what i've learnt this weekend, it might be best to be club members for a fixture of that stature.

MaJo

Sep 12, 2011
Hello guys!

I am going to Italy next month I am really hoping I can go to a Juve game at the new Stadium.

I´ve been looking for info in the official web site but I really can´t get how I can do to buy tickets from abroad.

Do you have any information? Are any of you planning to get to a home game soon?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
no Red, that was the case last season, which i thought was the same this season, unfortunately the game against parma at least was open only to club members only via list ticket online and on phone, the only way to get tickets was to try my luck at tabacchi stores which i did, infact one had tickets but his f*cking printer broke believe it or not, alternatively hotels usually have contacts, however as i learnt, that with these fan passport regulations, that it is near impossible to get in with tickets with someone else' name on it. Best bet is and from what i have learnt from this trip is to see if listicket will do a general sale to all fans on monday without asking for premium member numbers, then you are almost sure to know that the first game was a one off. If not then best bet is to just become a Juventus premium member and do it via listicket online as usual.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)