The official Italy trip (Juventus) thread (6 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The Saturday after the Bröndby game they will go play in Dortmund, I would have loved to go there but I can't afford a third trip in a span of one month.

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
Hey guys,
I'll be in Milano from the 15th to the 20th of August and I'm thinking to watch Milan and Juve playing for the Trofeo Berlusconi. The only problem is, that it's my first holiday with my girlfriend, so i don't really know if I can go ;). Does anyone know where I'll have to stand/sit supporting Juve and what the prices are?

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
Hey guys,
I'll be in Milano from the 15th to the 20th of August and I'm thinking to watch Milan and Juve playing for the Trofeo Berlusconi. The only problem is, that it's my first holiday with my girlfriend, so i don't really know if I can go ;). Does anyone know where I'll have to stand/sit supporting Juve and what the prices are?
C'mon guys, I'm sure you can help me...plz...

Giovinco#20

Sebastian Giovinco
Aug 21, 2008
I'm going to Torino and Milano in December to visit family for the holidays, if possible I hope I can get some tickets to watch a game in Torino, does anyone know what the best seats are in the stadium?

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Anyone been to Verona stadium? (I think it's name is Bentegodi, I am not sure if Chievo and Verona share the same stadium, they probably do though)

I'm planning to attend Chievo vs Juventus this season.

Any help?

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Anyone been to Verona stadium? (I think it's name is Bentegodi, I am not sure if Chievo and Verona share the same stadium, they probably do though)

I'm planning to attend Chievo vs Juventus this season.

Any help?
It is called Bentegodi and yes they share it. That's all I can help you with.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Oh god, another Australian in Italy. Just what we need.

No offense, mate, but I sincerely hope you're not as retarded as most of your fellow countrymen.
hahaha! fuck thats funny. What about Americans!?
Even i don't like foreigners/tourists in Italy, Italian is so easy to speak why don't you at least try people!
Anyways i'll be making my way down to Firenze every year now for a few years. I will come to annoy you Seven :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)