The Official Hip-Hop Thread, Nukkah! (2 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Kunta is the best track. I prefer his older album though.
I enjoyed his first album, but I can't say I loved it. It was alright, nothing amazing imo his mixtapes were much better imo, I haven't listened to his newest one though, will probably check it out tonight. I've been binging on rap lately

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Kunta is the best track. I prefer his older album though.
I dunno. I didn't feel it as much at first, but with every listen I love it more and more. Definitely different to Section 80 and GKMC, but still amazing. A little bit too much black power at times, but the production and rhymes are top class. He is the top dog at the moment.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Complexion is my jam at the moment from TPAB. Rhapsody's verse on it is sick
About a minute in, sound sharp so far.

I dunno. I didn't feel it as much at first, but with every listen I love it more and more. Definitely different to Section 80 and GKMC, but still amazing. A little bit too much black power at times, but the production and rhymes are top class. He is the top dog at the moment.
No such thing :p

- - - Updated - - -

pfffffttt she's shaarp :D

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
About a minute in, sound sharp so far.

No such thing :p

Jo cole's album was better I think. Mos is king.
Cant wait for new Pusha, his latest album is so fucking good. Even if I got on it late. Check it out if you havent B_aus

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Jo cole's album was better I think. Mos is king.
Cant wait for new Pusha, his latest album is so fucking good. Even if I got on it late. Check it out if you havent B_aus
Have listened to Cole's 2nd album I was too disapointed in the first :D

I had a phase where I was too disappointed in the current generation that I stopped listening to new stuff, stuck to my reggae and Nas, never disappointed.

- - - Updated - - -

As for Mos being king, this is one of my all time favourite track by him
@Bianconero_Aus check it out, kept it simple but still so sharp and complex

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Have listened to Cole's 2nd album I was too disapointed in the first :D

I had a phase where I was too disappointed in the current generation that I stopped listening to new stuff, stuck to my reggae and Nas, never disappointed.

- - - Updated - - -

As for Mos being king, this is one of my all time favourite track by him
@Bianconero_Aus check it out, kept it simple but still so sharp and complex

Yeah I love this song. This whole album is great. J cole's new album is amazing, really upped his game from his last.

My fav song on on the Ecstatic is probably Quiet dog or Non hay Nada mas.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Ye looks like I have quite the list to check out

Capital Steez' works young brother passed away close to Joey Badass imho he's better

Made me forget joey's verse that's how bad it was!

I want to check out all of joeys work and Wale, Kendrick's and J.Cole' new albums

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Ye looks like I have quite the list to check out

Capital Steez' works young brother passed away close to Joey Badass imho he's better

Made me forget joey's verse that's how bad it was!

I want to check out all of joeys work and Wale, Kendrick's and J.Cole' new albums
:heart:
One of my favourite verses of the past years.

And 2014 Forest Hills drive is amazing. J Cole just stands out because of how genuine his tracks come across, at least on this album. Just listen to his shoutouts, you really feel his joy and pride :D

Also, this:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I like brown ,yellow Puerto Rican or Haitian name is phife dog from the Zulu nation.

Rest in peace to the legendary 5 foot microphone assassin

@King of Kings

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Wait......................................

What???????????????????????

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..................................................... Oh no.................................

:cry:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)