The Official Haxball Tournament thread. (15 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
blʘndu;3124214 said:
finished the extraction..gonna post the video in a minute

until then

1.zlatan - joker - klin
2.ches - cheese - b3
3.gagi - tww - curr
4.blondu - inalabla - salvo
5.dzovinko - suns - jack
6.votka - gabe - powis
7.frick - jbf - sheik
8.oggy - bufi - melo

group a : 2,3,5,8
group b: 1,5,6,7
I know nothing about joker and klin but Zlatan is a damn good player that takes the best out of his teammates. Other than that Oggy's and Gagi's teams are the most dangerous. In second place I see Chester's and my Joe Vinko fanboys.

Jul 13, 2010
good think, that powis is from the same country as me, so a less lag maybe, BUT Gabriel is from Colombia :lol: thats not good speed-wise.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
blʘndu;3124386 said:
@ oggy - frick's team ain't that good unfortunately..jbf rarely played and has lag..sheik never played before in his life.. there aren't favourites imo
I bolded wrong team, now it's fixed :D

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I know nothing about joker and klin but Zlatan is a damn good player that takes the best out of his teammates. Other than that Oggy's and Gagi's teams are the most dangerous. In second place I see Chester's and my Joe Vinko fanboys.

Thanks JCK, but any team with Gagi is the favorite IMO. Blondu is also great, Oggy is good as well. I've never seen Dzovinco play tho.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Me and Dzevinco have a lovely connection :D

Jack, you like being back in defense, huh?
I defend more than I attack and I have a pretty decent connection too but that means nothing if we are playing against someone with a bad connection.

Blondu, that was a great draw :lol2:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Yeah. I have to get up early tomorrow, but I'll sacrifice a few minutes for the team. Host one. Mine is laggy.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
What about the tournament's system? I see blondu split the teams into two groups, is it going to be like Copa America or what?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)