The Official Drug Thread (5 Viewers)

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
There's an Official Drug Thread :lol:

Well since I'm here, this week i both had the best and worst coke of my life. Should never cheap out on charlie :disagree:

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Im the sort of person that likes to try everything at least once. Ive tried quite alot of drugs but have never been addicted to them or needed them to have a good night out. Its been a while since i enjoyed taking extacy or weed. The only drugs i have fun taking now is either good coke or magic mushrooms. I would only take coke though if ive been on the drink for a day or two and am feeling too sleepy.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
just a suggestion...would it be possible to hide this thread and/or put it as password access only? I'd share my experiences in this thread more if that were the case

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Cali kush is by far the best weed i've had in my time. HTC bags in Amsterdam are amazing too. As for hard drugs i've had coke a few times and MDMA once. The downer of MDMA lasted 2 fkn days. Never again.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
What is beak?

Btw, I tried some vyvanse for studying purposes and holy shit, that thing is incredible. Will last all frigging day long. Just wish the guy I got em from had more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)