The Official Drug Thread (6 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
are you expert?

That sounds excellent. :tup:

You know, I was planning to just keep them in my wallet. There will be a body check and a walk through a metal detector and I think I should be fine. Acid doesn't have any odor so I think that should do it. I wouldn't put in a bag as the X-Ray scanner is there.
I would just be careful with what you store it in. Most people keep blotters wrapped up in tin foil and I'm not sure of what would happen if you took that through a metal detector.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
I'm going to go out on a limb and say no.

The only things that should be eaten with weed (apart from munchies :p) is yoghurt, brownies and cake

Apr 15, 2006
what? who gave you that idea?
Not who, what. Weed.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say no.

The only things that should be eaten with weed (apart from munchies :p) is yoghurt, brownies and cake
I can never get that stuff here nor make them at home coz I can't really cook and my mom's around.

Never cook weed. If you want to use weed with food you should create your own cannabutter. Piss easy.
All the recipes I later found online said I need to cook weed and butter first before adding the noodles. I think it might work.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
All the recipes I later found online said I need to cook weed and butter first before adding the noodles. I think it might work.
Never cook weed, why don't you understand?

You should grind the weed in an electric blender, then you should use a sieve to get only the fine crystals because you don't want the leaves and twigs ruining your taste. After that you should smelt the butter then add the powder and mix well (very low temperatre), once you see it has infused properly then you pour the liquid in a container and directly to the freezer. Once it becomes hard then you will have green butter which you can use for doing basically any recipe that requires butter.

Trust me, I'm an expert.

OP
Enron

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
  • Thread Starter #93
    Might as well just eat the weed straight out of the bag.

Listen up pal. Do exactly what Jack said. End of, no more questions.:stuckup:

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
    Never cook weed, why don't you understand?

You should grind the weed in an electric blender, then you should use a sieve to get only the fine crystals because you don't want the leaves and twigs ruining your taste. After that you should smelt the butter then add the powder and mix well (very low temperatre), once you see it has infused properly then you pour the liquid in a container and directly to the freezer. Once it becomes hard then you will have green butter which you can use for doing basically any recipe that requires butter.

Trust me, I'm an expert.
    Good idea,
    I disagree with some of your tips tho, never never grind weed with an Electric blender, simply because of the thc, it should be short grinded with a grinder. You can extract the leaves and twiggs out of it. For the rest, i never used it as butter, would be nice to try it sometimes.

D, i said add it, not cook it,just add it.
    THC and water don't go well together. Water simply washes it off.

Me, i just add it in cake,brownies or my favorite: Pancakes or i make Bhang.
    You should know that one ;)

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    Good idea,
    I disagree with some of your tips tho, never never grind weed with an Electric blender, simply because of the thc, it should be short grinded with a grinder. You can extract the leaves and twiggs out of it. For the rest, i never used it as butter, would be nice to try it sometimes.
    i don't see why the blender would make a difference.

and yeah sheik, wtf? it's weed, not seasoning. what jack said.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    Cannabutter and noodles would be disgusting anyway. You have to eat it with something else that has at least a somewhat strong taste.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Good idea,

D, i said add it, not cook it,just add it.
    THC and water don't go well together. Water simply washes it off.

Me, i just add it in cake,brownies or my favorite: Pancakes or i make Bhang.
    You should know that one ;)
    No problem at all with the electric grinder, one tablespoon of my cannabutter in a milk shake would knock you down for half a day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)