The official DD resigns thread --was: DD resigns according to SKY (1 Viewer)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
ßömßäяdîëя™;1354888 said:
So did DD resign? And if so, why?
Because our management probably want somebody else, or have wanted somebody else for months, or Secco doesn't want Deschamps ordering him around on the transfer issue. Whatever it is, it's ridiculous and I blame Secco and Blanc.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Not that DD is beyond rapproach, but I've seen nothing to give me confidence in Secco or Blanc whereas at least I've seen DD do pretty competent things on occasion.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Not that DD is beyond rapproach, but I've seen nothing to give me confidence in Secco or Blanc whereas at least I've seen DD do pretty competent things on occasion.
All Secco does is talk to the press, travel around Europe and halt Deschamps from giving his opinion on the transfer market. It will be interesting to see what these dunderheads really have planned, and if forcing Deschamps out was justified. If not, they must go as well.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
I swear that just imagining Capello sitting on Juve's bench for the next season makes my blood boils. I know that Juventus have been a very rich material for the media to use, but this is very disgusting especially that rumour about Capello. The media hasn't only made us buy and sell players, but also the coach and the whole management, eventually when they got annoyed, they sold Juventus itself. And the good point is that the mighty family of Agnelli doesn't give a flying f*ck about the club, I even don't remember when was their last announcement.

Another thing that we may forget or trying to forget, the Calciopoli maybe re-opened. :wallbang:

incomplex

Mar 2, 2004
what the fuck??????????????
At least DD already secured promotion for us next season..
what Secco has done for us?????????????
except signing some free transfer?..
Gosh i am so pissed off at this..
or even the thought that bastard Capello will be managing us..
I will personally fly from Asia and shoot that moron named Secco if this happen!!
Plus... what will happen to our promising youngsters after this??

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
if someone could please tell me that Secco is just a puppet for Moggi, who is still pulling all the strings when it comes to management and transfers, then I will be satisfied :agree:

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
also, keep in mind guys that our management will do whatever it can to keep our top stars (DP included), and wont do anything that will see them dart for the exit door

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I'm not so sure that Lippi would come back. Why? The whole reason why Lippi still hasn't come back to football is because there isn't a team "worthy" of him to coach out there it seems. I think it's a combination of respect for other fellow managers at major clubs and the fact that there aren't any clubs worthy of someone of Lippi's caliber (in Lippi's mind, i.e.) So Juve, being this newly promoted team and still in a rebuilding stage probably won't be someone Lippi would want to coach. Then again, he might want a new challenge.
Lippi always loved to coach Juve

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
well i am happy any unhappy.
unhappy because of the way deschamps was treated after securing promotion.
happy because the prospect of lippi returning is very exciting, which also means buffon should stay because earlier in the season buffon said he would go wherever lippi went. i think deschamps deserved a chance but i wasnt too confident of him leading us in serie a, he hasnt really been too convincing this season IMO, and we all know of lippi's abilities, he is the master of torino!
in regards to capello coming back, i dont think i could cheer for juventus again. first of all del piero would leave, buffon would leave...and id be cheering for european champions milan, because that is the likely destination of buffon should he leave...

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
well i am happy any unhappy.
unhappy because of the way deschamps was treated after securing promotion.
happy because the prospect of lippi returning is very exciting, which also means buffon should stay because earlier in the season buffon said he would go wherever lippi went. i think deschamps deserved a chance but i wasnt too confident of him leading us in serie a, he hasnt really been too convincing this season IMO, and we all know of lippi's abilities, he is the master of torino!
in regards to capello coming back, i dont think i could cheer for juventus again. first of all del piero would leave, buffon would leave...and id be cheering for european champions milan, because that is the likely destination of buffon should he leave...
dude...check your sig, then think about what you're saying

I'm a Juve fan no matter what....but I can't guarantee that CRAPello would make it through the entire Serie A season without someone "removing" him :eyebrows:

JuveGER

Mar 10, 2006
It's disgusting and unfair to Didi who is a loyal Juventino. I guess it will be easier to sign big players with a proven coach like Lippi or Mourinho though.

Mar 28, 2007
i would say.. lippi will be the next coach of juve. reason:

1) the management want lippi because they want buffon to stay. the management will convinced buffon by signing lippi? buffon stated that he will follow lippi?

2) pezzotti was appointed by the management to assist deschamps?

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
where else will lippi go though? He says he wants to comeback, inter have resigned mancini and after winning CL Ancelotti will be getting an extension forsure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)