The official ball (8 Viewers)

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
They should stop whining and slamming the ball, and start slamming it into the net :rolleyes:

I find it hilarious that while everyone else is whining about the balls being shite, David Beckham is saying that they're "the most accurate ball I've ever kicked". What a coincidence that he's under contract from adidas :D
indeed. plus isnt he the one with the most "curl"

Buy on AliExpress.com

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
I got that new Total Nike Ball. Its very light so its good for quick passing. Adidas always make crappy footys. They shouldnt make it too light because players who have great touch and have close control like a ball that sticks when you control it. Thats why the brazilians play with heavy balls to train in skills. Italy wont be happy because they play mostly to feet. And plus the ball will move faster so Dp might struggle to keep up:D

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
Peruzzi has a point when he says the ball gets lighter and lighter, and that has some negative factors for the players. I cant understand why the good old classic black and white balls isnt used in football anymore.

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
some of the players are complaining about that ball.
why they are always making a new ball that the players are not used to before big tournamnets I don't understand.
I didn't test it, but it's probably a ball that changes his way during it's fly, too smooth and too light.
what do you think,, is it a mistake to launch a new ball before big tournaments??

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Duplicate thread :)

http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6752

++ [ originally posted by JuveCampione ] ++
some of the players are complaining about that ball.
why they are always making a new ball that the players are not used to before big tournamnets I don't understand.
:greedy:
People buy new design balls because they're used at big tournaments. I know I do.
++ [ originally posted by JuveCampione ] ++too smooth and too light.
What exactly do you mean by too smooth?
what do you think,, is it a mistake to launch a new ball before big tournaments??
No, because Adidas gets a boatload of cash from ball sales. It's like Madrid buying Beckham.

In footballing terms, yes it is a mistake to launch a new ball before a major tournament. I personally like the Questra ball that they used at USA 94

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Duplicate thread :)

http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6752
oh shit maybe the mods will combine the two threads, or leave it alone because this is quite different

What exactly do you mean by too smooth?
too glossy, too sleeky I don't know what word exactly

No, because Adidas gets a boatload of cash from ball sales. It's like Madrid buying Beckham.
In footballing terms, yes it is a mistake to launch a new ball before a major tournament. I personally like the Questra ball that they used at USA 94
but the football is what matters. what have the players done that they have to play with an unregular ball??
alright no need to show mercy on the players :D
what have we done that we deserve to see weird and strange goals??

the beckham situation is quite similar. they don't need him for football, some think he even ruins their football

gray

Apr 22, 2003
too glossy, too sleeky I don't know what word exactly
How does that affect the game though?
but the football is what matters.
Not to Adidas
what have we done that we deserve to see weird and strange goals??
What's wrong with weird goals? I think they're great :D

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
How does that affect the game though?
hmm let's see, maybe headings are a bit tougher (or they get too mcuh speed when they are headed).
maybe the ball control is a bit tougher too.

What's wrong with weird goals? I think they're great :D
we want a normal game in euro 2004.
yeah they could be funny but not all the time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)