The Official Alberbo Zaccheroni Thread (2 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
This is why I said give him time. I warned that he was a disaster manager and that a couple good matches wouldn't change that, and here we are.

This guy should be removed immediately. 3 losses on the trot, a sub that clearly isn't acting in the best interests of the team (winning), and now even less of a chance of securing 4th.

He IS worse than Ferrara.

Fire him now, don't care who replaces him.

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 22, 2007
If he's not out of the club before the weekend then our board has wimped out and taken the easy way out, just like with Ferrara, just like with Ranieri.

No way should he see another day at this club after that display.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
This is why I said give him time. I warned that he was a disaster manager and that a couple good matches wouldn't change that, and here we are.

This guy should be removed immediately. 3 losses on the trot, a sub that clearly isn't acting in the best interests of the team (winning), and now even less of a chance of securing 4th.

He IS worse than Ferrara.

Fire him now, don't care who replaces him.
Actually I consider the draw against Siena a loss which makes it 4 losses on the trot.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
man this proves every thing i mean intead of being the super sub we have now GRYGERAAAAAAAAAAAAA

God we are in the dark!!
We were drawing 1-1 and he puts on a defender, a SHIT defender at that, in place of who? the only creative player in our team. That has positivity oozing out of its ass.

What kind of FKWIT logic is that?

Italian coaches are absolute cowards

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
It doesn't matter anymore, the team is screwed mentally right now. No matter who will replace Zacch we will still suck. This season is allready over.

We need a new start for this club thats the only way out from that hole we're in. Fire the directors thats the only way forward (nothing else will fix the club's problems).

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Actually I consider the draw against Siena a loss which makes it 4 losses on the trot.
:agree:

To lead by three goals margin against any club (especially relegation battlers) and than draw it, is inexcusable.

Even Alcocron managed to keep their advantage against Madrid...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)