The Official Alberbo Zaccheroni Thread (7 Viewers)

Lambo

Mar 18, 2010
We've already spent 160 million in the past 3 seasons, show me how many clubs in Italy (or even Europe) have spent that much and yet struggled ?!

Its not about the money, it never was ....
The money is not spent wisely then. It must be spent on a good coach and a good project, good scouting of youth and a youth system.

You just need a good coach that can make the entire system work.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
What do both Ferrara and Zac have in common?

They both lost 4-1 in vital European games, leading to humiliation, embarrassment, and elimination.

Screw this Muppet, and the Board of Puppets pulling the strings.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Wrong, Bianconero81. Ferrara lost it against Bayern in the Champions League, and Zac in the EL with a two-goal advantage against Fulham.
And it's obvious which one is worse.

The folks that called for Ferrara's sacking after the Bayern result better not act like hypocrites and forcefully call for Zach's head after this debacle.

Jul 15, 2006
The bottom line is, they both embarrassed and humiliated us in Europe with a 4-1 score line, that ultimately led to our elimination :(
Yep... :tdown:

And it's obvious which one is worse.

The folks that called for Ferrara's sacking after the Bayern result better not act like hypocrites and forcefully call for Zach's head after this debacle.
Yes, but it's inevitable...

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
and there is folks that is asking for every coaches head and who are never satisfied and always have something to moan about :andyandbarcelona:
At what time during this season has there not been a valid thing to moan about?

I called for Ferrara to be sacked after the Bayern Game becuas he'd faild to reach a vital target, Zac has to reach CL football for next season, that hasn' been failed yet.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
“Juventus are giving our all and will get back on our feet,” insists Alberto Zaccheroni ahead of the trip to Sampdoria.

The Bianconeri boss is under immense pressure after a shock Europa League defeat, losing 4-1 to Fulham on Thursday night.

“Juventus are giving our all and will get back on our feet. Now we must look ahead,” warned the Coach.

“Juve must be here, because no more than seven days ago the media talked about a side that was clearly improving with unity and great moves.

“Then we had another week with the usual problem of preparing a game with some players and going out there with different ones or those who weren’t 100 per cent fit.

“Facing up to matches in these circumstances is not easy. At times it goes well, at others it doesn’t. Just because in two games we got poor results does not mean we can wipe out all the good stuff we did up until now.”

Juve threw away a 3-0 lead over bottom of the table Siena for last Sunday’s 3-3 draw, then surrendered a 4-1 aggregate lead at Craven Cottage.

They are now fifth in Serie A, just a point above Sunday’s opponents Sampdoria.

“This will be an important step in the fight for fourth place, but it will not be decisive,” assured Zac.

“Our Europa League exit hurts, but we have got to look ahead. This side has always reacted to setbacks, but sometimes it doesn’t entirely work.”

The tension spilled out in the final minutes of the Fulham defeat, when Jonathan Zebina and Felipe Melo reacted angrily to jeers from the fans.

“Unfortunately there is an unwritten rule in football. When you get results, you are a hero, but if results falter then all the trouble comes bubbling up.

“As a team we must learn to handle these moments of tension and control our emotions. I understand both positions, as it’s not pleasing to be jeered the moment you walk out for the warm-up, but a football player has to live with that.

“On the other hand, the fans react that way because of their passion and love for the club. I have to condemn both attitudes.

“We’ve got to live with the general malcontent around the side and avoid firing it back out, even when someone has reason to do so. It’s important that everyone knows we’re giving it our all and I can guarantee that, as those who don’t give 100 per cent won’t play under my watch.”

FT
---------
He sounds like a damn gangsta :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)