The Official Alberbo Zaccheroni Thread (6 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I wouldn't care if you gave me one since I know you're a mod but giving out 5 just shows how you lack composure and abuse your modpowers. Gio was right, you need some help in calming down.
I am calm, I don't want help from neither you nor giovanorti....now fuck off and leave me alone. If you don't like my posts you can either ignore them or love with the fact that they exist.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
I am calm, I don't want help from neither you nor giovanorti....now fuck off and leave me alone. If you don't like my posts you can either ignore them or love with the fact that they exist.
Well ,to be honest, you need much more serious help than Ed and I can afford you,that's for sure.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
I am not angry Eddy, geez. I am not angry

Giovanotti, I told you to get off my dick, you don't like me, just keep it for yourself.
You should put that in the opposite way Jack.
Just for your information(you can check that you're a mod) I never gave a negative rep to anyone,but I received 8 from you for the past 24 hours and not to mention the comments of my posts in several threads , not to mention a simple typo (Digo for Diego) of mine.
So who should say get off my Dick , Jack?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
You should put that in the opposite way Jack.
Just for your information(you can check that you're a mod) I never gave a negative rep to anyone,but I received 8 from you for the past 24 hours and not to mention the comments of my posts in several threads , not to mention a simple typo (Digo for Diego) of mine.
So who should say get off my Dick , Jack?
You should. Now soap it.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Terrible subs and tactics tonight by Zach. Even if we were playing 10men tonight he could have still risked and played Iaquinta/Del Piero in the 2nd half instead of making silly subs like the Camo-De Ceglie.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Terrible subs and tactics tonight by Zach. Even if we were playing 10men tonight he could have still risked and played Iaquinta/Del Piero in the 2nd half instead of making silly subs like the Camo-De Ceglie.
Agreed, I thought pulling off Candreva was a mistake too. He has been in good form and was starting combine with Diego before being taken off.

I will be devastated if the board keeps him this summer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)