The Official Alberbo Zaccheroni Thread (4 Viewers)

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
First it was :"Give him some chance will you.."

Than it was :"He maight stay,well if he win a Euro League for us he should stay.."

And what's now?
I never wanted the guy to be our long term coach "ever" but we shouldn't blame everything on him.

We have a shit defence, the directors signed every single defender that was unwanted by his former club (Grosso was shit with lyon, Cannavaro was a joke with real, Ajax didn't want grygera so they let him go for free, caceres is unwanted by barca and they've thrown him to us hoping we're retarded enough to sign him after the loan period).

I mean just look at those bunch of unwanted Mercenaries who wanted to be paid a heavy pay check and enjoy they're life here. Blame secco's master mind for that, he thougt by signing all those cheap/free defenders he's actually making a smart move but its totally the opposite.

Anyways i don't want to sound like a broken record because i've been saying this for the past 3 years now. Everyone would blame our coaches when things don't go right but look at the bigger picture and you'll see who's the people who really fucked up in this club and got us that low....

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
I never wanted the guy to be our long term coach "ever" but we shouldn't blame everything on him.

We have a shit defence, the directors signed every single defender that was unwanted by his former club (Grosso was shit with lyon, Cannavaro was a joke with real, Ajax didn't want grygera so they let him go for free, caceres is unwanted by barca and they've thrown him to us hoping we're retarded enough to sign him after the loan period).

I mean just look at those bunch of unwanted Mercenaries who wanted to be paid a heavy pay check and enjoy they're life here. Blame secco's master mind for that, he thougt by signing all those cheap/free defenders he's actually making a smart move but its totally the opposite.

Anyways i don't want to sound like a broken record because i've been saying this for the past 3 years now. Everyone would blame our coaches when things don't go right but look at the bigger picture and you'll see who's the people who really fucked up in this club and got us that low....
True that only-juve but at the and we appointed a coach that was out of job and unwanted by any other club...I'm not saying that all the problems were made by Zaccheroni or even Ferrara,but part of our board became the all mighty Bettega and I feel no change in here.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
True that only-juve but at the and we appointed a coach that was out of job and unwanted by any other club...I'm not saying that all the problems were made by Zaccheroni or even Ferrara,but part of our board became the all mighty Bettega and I feel no change in here.
Bettega can't change everything by himself plus in a way he wasn't really the main guy in our ex-trio's if anything he was the weakest among those three.

A serious change has to happen in this club. New directors with a "serious" plan, no more 5 year project bullshit. Personally i think that we'll need anywhere between 4-5 years to fix the mess that we're in "if" we changed the directors this summer.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Bad subs today.

Camo should have been subbed instead of Candreva. At least he works defensively and gives us a bit of energy when we needed to dig in.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

I never wanted him neither short term nor long term.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #1,435
    Zac: 'I hate going out like this'

Alberto Zaccheroni admits “I hate to go out like this” after Juventus once again let a lead slip.

Even with 10 men, we should’ve done better. I hate to go out like this,” said the Coach.

The Bianconeri crashed out of the Europa League with a 4-1 defeat to Fulham, 5-4 on aggregate, after David Trezeguet had given them the lead 100 seconds in.

It was eerily similar to Sunday afternoon’s Serie A match, when Siena were losing 3-0 after 10 minutes only to grab a 3-3 result, not to mention the 4-1 Champions League defeat to Bayern Munich.

On Sunday we might’ve considered the game to be over at 3-0, but on an English pitch you should not let the tension drop to that degree.”

Fabio Cannavaro was harshly sent off after 27 minutes, but Juve capitulated at Craven Cottage.

There is no doubt that the defensive element of our team needs to be improved. It’s a shame, as we could’ve gone through and had started well.

“We scored and were positioned comfortably, but the red card fired up Fulham and we struggled under pressure when they put bodies in the box.

“Overall they were sharper and had the great credit of playing a dynamic game
    .”

FI

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
    What is with Juventus' schizophrenia, their lack of mental toughness, their senile, impotent, lack of initiative, non-creative, slow-motion, boring, amateur, ineffective, simply -useless- attitude this season?

Where did it come from?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)