The Official Alberbo Zaccheroni Thread (5 Viewers)

May 22, 2007
Chimenti was the least of our problems today.

Zaccehroni's subs, the referee, and our weakness mentality is what killed us today.
Chimenti was poorly positioned and moved as fast as an old tank for the deciding goal. He can't hold onto any shots and doesn't move nearly enough, he doesn't even dive quite often FFS. We saw all this against Siena. And people complimented his saves which were directed straight at him and he still couldn't handle them, which is even more ridiculous.

Then people bring up his apparently amazing penalty skills. The least of our problems today was Diego, yet nobody will give him a mention because he didn't score or assist.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Yes, the blame should be placed squarely on Alberto Zacheronni's shoulders. It's not like the players aren't putting forth the effort or anything like that. :rolleyes:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Chimenti was poorly positioned and moved as fast as an old tank for the deciding goal. He can't hold onto any shots and doesn't move nearly enough, he doesn't even dive quite often FFS. We saw all this against Siena. And people complimented his saves which were directed straight at him and he still couldn't handle them, which is even more ridiculous.

Then people bring up his apparently amazing penalty skills. The least of our problems today was Diego, yet nobody will give him a mention because he didn't score or assist.
Dude I know. It's not that I'm saying he's a world beater or anything. I said that because I believe that even if we had Buffon/Manninger tonight, the whole team was so bad that we kind of deserved this defeat.

Regarding Diego, he holds the ball too much for my liking instead of giving a killer pass. That being sad, our movement off the ball is non existent so I give him that. Still think he's a quality player though.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
How? They are the decision makers, really. Who's gonna fire them? This is really sickening.
Club owners/shareholders. If we want to return back as a serious club again they should fire Blanc and Secco we can't just avoid this. They've spent 160 million euros of the club's budget in 3 years, they've hired 4 coaches in 4 years and fired them. Worst results "ever" in the history of this club happened under their management.

Players, coaches and everything else are just part of the problem the real problem is those two. Fire their asses, and hire serious directors with experience and understanding of the game and things would look "atleast" better than it is right now.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Any chance he ever had of getting the job on a full time basis is out the window now.
You know thats the worst part of it all.

There is no serious strategy in this club anymore, a game or two can decide who will be hired or fired in this club (They've hired Ferrara because he won us 2 games last season) thats the way they look at things, Its that pathetic really.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)